'The Simpsons' Frijj - Choc Fudge Brownie!

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,327
Likes
15
#4
There's 4 of them in the specials, mint choc chip, banoffee pie, raspberry donut, and chocolate fudge brownie. And they're all quality (well I know the other three are, and choc fugde brownie sounds banging anyhow)
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#5
Indi said:
There's 4 of them in the specials, mint choc chip, banoffee pie, raspberry donut, and chocolate fudge brownie. And they're all quality (well I know the other three are, and choc fugde brownie sounds banging anyhow)
Yeah I've had the banoffee pie one too, awesome!
 

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
Messages
537
Likes
0
#9
o lol, from looking at the pic i think we have these in aust, and here i was thinking they were something else

i dunno how you can consume this stuff, its so gross. like cross between jelly and choc milk yuk!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#11
Alba said:
o lol, from looking at the pic i think we have these in aust, and here i was thinking they were something else

i dunno how you can consume this stuff, its so gross. like cross between jelly and choc milk yuk!
Jelly? :uberlaugh
 

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,257
Likes
2
#12
Milkshake rocks, but unfortunately Frijj doesn't, all about the real smoothie deal - or McDonalds milkshakes, although I hate to think what's in there! Frijj's ain't mushy enough, like ice cream, they're more like flavoured milk :alchy: .
 

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
Messages
537
Likes
0
#13
ZESTOI said:
Milkshake rocks, but unfortunately Frijj doesn't, all about the real smoothie deal - or McDonalds milkshakes, although I hate to think what's in there! Frijj's ain't mushy enough, like ice cream, they're more like flavoured milk :alchy: .
yeh as above, flavoured milk thickened with gelatin, i.e. jelly
 
Top