The Shadow Demon Empire (I Fancy Bassman)

Shadow Demon Coalition 2017

Or SDE as they are now saying. Shadow Demon Empire is what they have been saying it's basically SDC with a load of new people on board.

They now consist of

MC BASSMAN
MC TRIGGA
MC SPYDA
MC SHAYDEE
MC NUTCRACKA
MC JUICEMAN
DJ VOLTAGE (new)
DJ SERUM (new)
BASSLAYERZ (DJ SLIPZ MC BOMMA) (new)
DJ ROWNEY AND PROPZ (new)
DJ MODIFIED MOTION (new)
DJ LIZ-E (new)
MC TODDLAH (new)
MC BOODHA JUDAH

according to Trigga's SDE video.

Bassman

Been listening to this guy for as long as I can remember ive got tapes dated as far back as 1993. This guy is a living legend with such a unique style. Still going strong all these years lata, He's on all the big lineups at all the big raves and always shows up. His lyrics are still fresh and his sound still sharpe. I don't ever want him to retire, ever. I would say Bassman is the godfather of SDC

Trigga

Same thing with Trigga he's a big part to the scene. He too has been going strong for years with that unique flow. Again on all the big lineups at all the big raves and turns up and has been for years. I think Bassman & Trigga are a strong duo and put them on a set together and its pure hype. It has to be said that Trigga has always had a thing for Rap and HipHop as it's showed from some of his older Rap lyrics, His rap sets at hysteria and more recent taking time out from SDC (Not long few months) to work on a rap album which did well getting credit, but the truth of the matter is Trigga is a rap god but to the drum & bass scene.

Spyda

And again with Spyda. Been around for time with his unique flow. It's all bout Bassman Trigga & Spyda on a set for me, My favourite 3. Spyda's lyrics have been put on some greats tracks over the years along with Bassman - Bass 2 Dark and Trigga's tracks with Sly. Spyda over the last few years has been working in his hometown along side Slipz and Bomma to form Basslayerz. They do make some killer sets but I do miss hearing Spyda with Bass and Trigga sometimes.

All 3 have been changing up there lyrics over the years. Thankfully they have kept a lot of the old ones too.

BASSLAYERZ (DJ SLIPZ MC BOMMA MC SPYDA)

They do have a nice setup. Just really getting into them but Bomma is a great mc from the day and some of the sets I've heard are on point. They do give away a lot of there sets which is always a good thing. Look forward to hearing more from them.

MC SHAYDEE

Probably the most lyrical mc in the game. However that's not always a good thing. I do like Shaydee, I've heard him go hard on sets and some of his one liners are great but when he starts rapping big bars im on the fence. I've got a couple of sets he's killed because his bars just kept going on and not in time but my m8 swears by him. I do have some great sets with him on I just wish he'd calm down on the long bars.

MC NUTCRACKA

Im sure his lyrics consist of poew peow lol. No seriously that's what I like about him his one liners he's a good mc but I do struggle to understand him at times. Like Shaydee though he puts in the time which is a good thing.

MC JUICEMAN

People forget he has been around from the beginning of SDC he has a great flow with memorable lyrics just don't see him o alot of lineups.

DO THE REST ANOTHER TIME.

Last edited:
FFS i just carried on doin it and the screen locked up been doing that for hours aswell.

@Dagz

26904497_10155981816529210_6400226531382609988_n.jpg

Just an update.

Bassman

If I hear anymore sets full of Girl this Girl that I'm going to fuck them off. He's got super lazy and totally forgot about the badman music he used to represent.

Serum

Decent producer especially with tracks like Mission Control just needs to stay away from them farty basslines. I've not heard enough sets to give a remark on dj style but im sure there's more to come.

Voltage

A very good dj and producer. The funny thing about him is his interest in every aspect of dnb, His jump up production is slowly becoming stand out and he's even impressed people with some of his liquid, I like how he mixes some of the weirdest tracks in his sets but pulls it off, Definitely guilty of dropping some of the deadest tracks known to mankind but very generous with his free sets overall a decent contribution to SDC watch this space.

I understand why he bangs on about 'the finger' now!

For me it's Serum > Voltage but I do like their collabs and Voltage has appeared on both 31 Recs and Metalheadz last year, both with vinyl releases. But really like some of his Cabin Fever stuff and Bunch Of Fives was wivked. Would like to see Serum give a nod to some of his Dread roots too on new tunes

I understand why he bangs on about 'the finger' now!

For me it's Serum > Voltage but I do like their collabs and Voltage has appeared on both 31 Recs and Metalheadz last year, both with vinyl releases. But really like some of his Cabin Fever stuff and Bunch Of Fives was wivked. Would like to see Serum give a nod to some of his Dread roots too on new tunes

I'm impressed,

The Strike Back Ep was good but still had those farty basslines. Voltages stuff on 31 Recs was laughable and the stuff on Metalheadz was liquid (Nice but not for me). I cant fault the stuff under Souped Up Records I really liked it too, I feel they are really exploring all aspects of the music atm. I am looking forward to hearing more rollers from them, but both very talented and if they keep at it I think big things will come from them. As for Serums Dread roots if you look at some of his releases of late I think that's what he's leading up to but honestly I'm not a big fan of all that stuff

How Voltage is juggling all these tracks and all these sets atm he's putting the work in that's for sure.

If you got a chance to touch Palmer Da Charmers winkey with no repurcussions...

Like he wouldn't say nothing & you kept quiet, no wanking or erections or any gay shit like that...

Just a 5 second touch of his flaccid member...

Would you do it?

If you got a chance to touch Palmer Da Charmers winkey with no repurcussions...

Like he wouldn't say nothing & you kept quiet, no wanking or erections or any gay shit like that...

Just a 5 second touch of his flaccid member...

Would you do it?

Only if I could use the middle finger... ina corner...

:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom