The secret agenda of captain Bartoz

hello...

defenetly doing better with your moniters;)

i would say with this tune lower some of them souns and let the beat bust thru more, good stuff tho

peace

we want to do something

I'm going to bump the tread up.And with this prize that I have received as a Prize of Peace, I am going to try to make the home for many people who have no home. Because I believe that love begins at home, and if we can create a home for the poor I think that more and more love will spread. And we will be able through this understanding love to bring peace be the good news to the poor. The poor in our own family first, in our country and in the world. To be able to do this, our Sisters, our lives have to be wove with prayer. They have to be woven with Christ to be able to understand, to be able to share. Because to be woven with Christ is to be able to understand, to be able to share. Because today there is so much suffering…When I pick up a person from the street, hungry, I give him a plate of rice, a piece of bread, I have satisfied. I have removed that hunger. But a person who is shut out, who feels unwanted, unloved, terrified, the person who has been thrown out from society-that poverty is so full of hurt and so unbearable…And so let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love, and once we begin to love each other naturally we want to do something.Come and buy WOTLK Power Leveling,cheap WOTLK Power Leveling, free WOTLK Power Leveling 1-80 level WOTLK Power Leveling at the WOTLK Power Leveling web .

mate u got spammed twice lol!
theres so many about lately!
nice tune tho man!

would agree the beat is a bit to low in volume and sounds a bit raspy
like the synths-but not much on the samples-but they are placed well in the tune
i forgot to tell you i did like gasoline -any more progress on it?

got a few ideas floating around at the moment. agree about the samples. To be honest, this track came about as a muck about with the keyboard, so has lacked direction so far.

Back
Top Bottom