the sdm appreciation thread

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
think its about time we gave the man like sdm a pat on the back for his baby. where else does the forum owner, and the one who created it, slave over it day & night spending every hour god sends to make it better. and for what? great financial reward? i think not. just to give summat back to the scene he loves.
i think we should consider ourselves lucky and appreciate the work thats been put into this thing. i think we take it for granted sometimes.
so bigup yo chest mr smd. and i owe you a beer on friday ;)
:idhitit:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Aye, Mucho boostino to ya STD (y)

Not only keeps it fresh on the forum-front, but can rinse it proper with the big boyos.

Im jus waiting for audio on the newest production - 'Hard Shit' *Jay holds breath* :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no doubt big up stuu. what i thought was particularly clever was the way you turned this place into a drum and bass resource. just sort of slid that front page in there after assembling a nice sized forum community. thats what i call a strategy.

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
i went on DOA for the 1st time last nite & it made me appreciate just how well organised this forum is.
this is the only true dnb forum- the others dont have sub forums like this 2 keep the waffle out the main forum etc.
respect!