The Science of Dreams - Half Time

Nice man! I wouldn't mind a bit less resonance on the sub but meh, this is minor and its only my opinion. Liking the violin, maybe could use a sample somewhere? like some dialogue or something maybe, im just brainstorming though, sounds tight over all.

Yeh its still early stages but just felt it was enough to put up. Some vocals would work really well actually and I have just the idea for that! Cheers for the input :)

Not bad it has some strange vibe to it really liked percussion here,but to slow for my taste but again who am to judge all in all good tune:)

Yeh it is a bit of a weird one, someone mentioned it's like something outta a bond film lol! The second drop is guna be a lot faster :)

yes nice vibe mate, i like this.. would be great with some blippidy bloppidy drums and a gated pad

I'm with Exploding about the subbass in the intro, besides that I'm inlove with the tune, really looking forward to hearing it finished

I agree with the James Bond comment. I fell like finding the Netendo 64 and playing some serious bond. This song is great.

yes nice vibe mate, i like this.. would be great with some blippidy bloppidy drums and a gated pad

Cheers dude! Will have a play with those bits mentioned :)

---------- Post added at 07:52 ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 ----------

I'm with Exploding about the subbass in the intro, besides that I'm inlove with the tune, really looking forward to hearing it finished

Nice one man! lots of ideas for this one!

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 ----------

its really nice man i like it.

Means a lot from you :)

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 ----------

I agree with the James Bond comment. I fell like finding the Netendo 64 and playing some serious bond. This song is great.

Haha awesome! cheers for checking!

Not feeling the bass at all, messes up everything for me.

Other than that it's a decent WiP, atmospheric and all that, drop is gonna be big, I bet!

Back
Top Bottom