The Risky - DnBA Podcasts

sampa

ShadowSniper
With no disrespect (actually with probably it's fair share). You're the DNBA founder mate.......

Who else thinks that this guy ruins DnBA's Podcasts - particularly the last one with the Spor Mix?

His boring monotone voice doesn't do any of the tracks justice when he does the large up!?

Funny shit when he says Spor as well - if you haven't listened to the latest DNBA podcast - check it and see what I mean.

COME ON RISKY - PUT SOME ENERGY AND SOUL INTO YOUR SHOWS BRO - AFTER ALL YOU BLOODY STARTED DNBA -

well, their free, we can't complain

his voice is a bit low, but i dont listen to the DNB arena podcasts to hear him talk

With no disrespect (actually with probably it's fair share). You're the DNBA founder mate.......

Who else thinks that this guy ruins DnBA's Podcasts - particularly the last one with the Spor Mix?

His boring monotone voice doesn't do any of the tracks justice when he does the large up!?

Funny shit when he says Spor as well - if you haven't listened to the latest DNBA podcast - check it and see what I mean.

COME ON RISKY - PUT SOME ENERGY AND SOUL INTO YOUR SHOWS BRO - AFTER ALL YOU BLOODY STARTED DNBA -

Exactly he started DNB Arena, give him a break!

He's not a fucking MC is he!

never really thought about it before. Guess it dont really matter?

Although, I do think he should invest in a pop-guard for his mic.

image003.jpg

i agree, his voice is well irritating and i swear every sentence he says sounds like he's asking a question...gash!

Couldn't give a monkies about Risky's waffle as long as the guest mix is runnin, which is genrally the case. Spor played some heavy tunes on the last one BTW.

I just skip the chattin and listen to the mix.

Yeah he's a miserable bastard!
I tend not to listen to DNBA podcasts unless someone good's on like Spor for example and in that case I go straight to the mix...

Back
Top Bottom