The ridiculously dutty HOUSE thread

Check out this mix by hostage tis pretty fucking naughty :)

http://soundcloud.com/alanparley/hostage-april-2010-mix

1 Sandro Silva & Anjiro Rijo - Fifty What (Dem Slackers Remix)
2 Ampersand - The Ruckus (Highbloo Remix)
3 Tom Piper & Distory Disco -Bender (Figure Brooklyn Fire Remix)
4 Luki - Bounce (Hey Now Remix)
5 N3P2 - Caballero (Hostage Remix)
6 Sam Tiba - Barbie Weed
7 Hostage - Valkyrie
8 Foamo - Centavo
9 Mumbai Science - 3200
10 Nick Thayer - Zombies (HeavyFeet Mix)
11 Sound of Stereo - Flatland
12 Hostage - Dubtch
13 Nick Thayer - Gonna Getcha (Black Noise Remix)
14 Knight Riderz - Party Alarm
15 Dj Antention - Jump
16 Mom & Dad - Judas (Dem Slackers Remix)
17 High Rankin - Meow Meow (132BPM 4/4 Edit)
18 Momma's Boy vs Mikix The Cat - At Night
19 Mustard Pimp - Kiwi (Gtronic Remix)
20 Malente vs. Azzido da Bass - They're Killing It (The Aston Shuffle Remix)
21 JFK & St Mandrew - Face Pump

check out mateys tunes and mix's they are all pretty rude http://soundcloud.com/alanparley

can some one mirror this? i cant download it!!!

These 2 tunes are utter filth!! Played the Calvertron tune out on Saturday and the crowd went fucking nuts!

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]http://soundcloud.com/filthy_rehab/stereo-killaz-pose-filthy-rehab-remix-sample[/video]

---------- Post added at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

if you like the above could you give me your opinoun on this tune i have made, i havent been producing too long but i quite like this track and everyone i have played it to really likes it

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/10503981/file.html

Mate that tune you made sounds sick! Will have to play it through my speakers tomorrow but it's banging out of my headphones right now.

BOH

Mate that tune you made sounds sick! Will have to play it through my speakers tomorrow but it's banging out of my headphones right now.

BOH

Cheers mate

i havent been producing that long and for some reason when you turn it up reallly really loud on a good system the bass sounds distorted and i havent managed to solve that problem yet, coz my mate is wanting to play it out.

im also tinking of changing it so what comes in on the second drop comes in on the first and then creating another melody for the 2nd drop that fits better with the first just a bit more mental if you know what i mean, what do you reckon i should do with it?

Excuse the ignorance…….i'm not big on my house music, although I like lots of tracks in this thread……when you refer to 'dutty house' is this YET ANOTHER sub genre of house music (there seems to be about 487,000 already!) Or, is it simply a word to describe these tracks? i'm expecting several posts telling me to 'STFU noob' and a few pisstakers, but if someone could answer it'd be great! :)

Excuse the ignorance…….i'm not big on my house music, although I like lots of tracks in this thread……when you refer to 'dutty house' is this YET ANOTHER sub genre of house music (there seems to be about 487,000 already!) Or, is it simply a word to describe these tracks? i'm expecting several posts telling me to 'STFU noob' and a few pisstakers, but if someone could answer it'd be great! :)

dutty is just a word to describe the sound of the majority of tracks on here are fidget house and theres some dutch house too

The Le Castle Vania, "Nobody Gets Out Alive" is NOT House. It's Nuskool Breakbeat, fyi. To be more specific, it's Ploddy because it has a KD on the 1 & 3. The Noisia Rmx is also a Ploddy Breakbeat... just because the BrkDwn uses a 4on4 beat does not make it house, the main sections are Broken.

I hate it when people get House and Breakbeat mixed up.

Cheers mate

i havent been producing that long and for some reason when you turn it up reallly really loud on a good system the bass sounds distorted and i havent managed to solve that problem yet, coz my mate is wanting to play it out.

im also tinking of changing it so what comes in on the second drop comes in on the first and then creating another melody for the 2nd drop that fits better with the first just a bit more mental if you know what i mean, what do you reckon i should do with it?

Possibly needs mastering? I don't know much about production tbh.

Yeah I think that could sound good. The first drop is pretty sick tho! As long as you keep that wobbly bass, it's awesome

Wth... do you guys honestly not know the difference between House, Breakbeat, and Hip Hop (slower Breakbeat with the SD on the 3 instead of the 2&4)?

This track you posted is a hip hop track... has NOTHING to do with House.

(christ on a crutch)

Back
Top Bottom