The Return of Mistabishi?

So, just to get this straight.

He was dropped from Hospital for not being able to mix and recording mixes to play out on a CD.

He then proceeded to take a picture of his cock, set up fake accounts on D&B arena and compliment his own cock?

Is this right or am I making things up? :uberlaugh

Its a good term imo, people get annoyed with all these subgenres, then get annoyed when a term gets created to describe all of them!

Like now youve got all this moombahcore, dubstep, really bassy house stuff, fidget, juke, this crazy offmenut/mutantbass bassline stuff, future garage, DnB etc. etc. all rolled into "UK Bass Music".

What annoys me in this case is getting dnb in a group with this "shit music"..I miss the old times.

I think the knob pics were uploaded by a disgruntled female. Possibly his ex or some stalker fan he clungeplunged

So, just to get this straight.

He was dropped from Hospital for not being able to mix and recording mixes to play out on a CD.

He then proceeded to take a picture of his cock, set up fake accounts on D&B arena and compliment his own cock?

Is this right or am I making things up? :uberlaugh

You got it mate

I think the knob pics were uploaded by a disgruntled female. Possibly his ex or some stalker fan he clungeplunged

I "heard" someone stole the phone of his (ex?) gf where those pics were on.
All those gf crap is a fackin lie if you ask me, phimosis is proof :teeth:
Also, when taking pics with your knob out, make sure your face is not on ffs.

Its a good term imo, people get annoyed with all these subgenres, then get annoyed when a term gets created to describe all of them!

Like now youve got all this moombahcore, dubstep, really bassy house stuff, fidget, juke, this crazy offmenut/mutantbass bassline stuff, future garage, DnB etc. etc. all rolled into "UK Bass Music".

isnt that what electronic music was for?

trance aint that bad
id rather be associated with trance than skrillex.lol

the lucy mentions keep scaring me, can only remember the girl who drew portraits of barbara streisand from fear & loathing

interview feels like its skirting around the real issue here about the dj gig and the playing with lucy comments are a touch weird

good producer though no doubt about it

I think Lucy is the name of his pet dog, an Alsatian to be precise.

That's why she has to get up and go to work everyday :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom