The Resound Interview - In-Reach Mag

InReach

Resound is a character within drum and bass who continues to impress, with substantial releases across all the major labels in drum and bass. In-Reach caught up with Resound, predominately to talk about his Resound Sound website where he posts hints, tips and free downloads for producers and engineers. Check out the interview below…

Resound.jpg

http://in-reach.co.uk/resound-interview-2/

nice one, sounds like he'll be releasing more music which is a good thing. I remember back in the day he had a full solo album for Horizons lined up w/artwork and tracklisting and it never got released.

I wonder if this collab album project is in reference to that Module Eight stuff dBridge keeps talking about, which I thought might involve Skeptical, dBridge, Loxy & Resound? Not sure tho...

"Music wise I’ve recently wrapped up a collaborative album project with some of my fellow producers – I think that one is going to be very interesting to a lot of people. I have also been working on new music with Loxy and also getting some solo work done, so there are releases coming up through several labels."

Back
Top Bottom