The Repot Button Does Work !!!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

Alot of say the newer members of the site may or may not have seen the little logo looking like a road sign at the bottom left of post screen .. it looks like the sign shown below ...

whats it for ......

well,this helps the mods to be frank of things as a community via this forum 1stly ... they cant be everywhere all at once and i say they all do a good job in moderating the board for free , but of late theres been a few times that people "bored members" that have seriously personal attacked people and the attacks have gone on a few more posts than it should " in my view " so to help the mods just by clicking on the logo u can report "personal abuse" - " if your unhappy with wrong audio being placed up " etc etc ... this will help quicken up the responce time of "doing something positive about the situation" and praps the site may in time go back to being less aggy .....

anyway if it helps 1 person out who doesnt know then this post isnt a waste of time .

panty

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist

Alot of say the newer members of the site may or may not have seen the little logo looking like a road sign at the bottom left of post screen .. it looks like the sign shown below ...

whats it for ......

well,this helps the mods to be frank of things as a community via this forum 1stly ... they cant be everywhere all at once and i say they all do a good job in moderating the board for free , but of late theres been a few times that people "bored members" that have seriously personal attacked people and the attacks have gone on a few more posts than it should " in my view " so to help the mods just by clicking on the logo u can report "personal abuse" - " if your unhappy with wrong audio being placed up " etc etc ... this will help quicken up the responce time of "doing something positive about the situation" and praps the site may in time go back to being less aggy .....

anyway if it helps 1 person out who doesnt know then this post isnt a waste of time .

panty

Post reported :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
yes, and you know what to do with grassers. sandpaper their entire naked body, roll in freshly cut grass, throw out into cantine.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
yes, and you know what to do with grassers. sandpaper their entire naked body, roll in freshly cut grass, throw out into cantine.
is there a button i can press that does that, or is that a mods only thing?

logikz

I Am Not The King
no button what does precisely that as such and like so, but with every click on the post button in a g-dub thread you support slavery and the baltic sex traffic

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
a grass button?
sometimes via very bizzy public sites you need actions of such as its not the user that gets introuble its the site / site owners

as for being a grass , hmm beg to differ , no one knows anyone except mod / admin have recieved a complaint and its up to them to then take action if need be ...

im open to say that ive reported threads due to "whatever reasons"
as theres no mods online as so when they do come online they can action them 1st ...

some of my post have been questionable and i have to say if people have reported them .. fare play .. i dont see it as grassing i see it as if there is something totally wrong place the info forward and allow those incharge make that decidion be that the right or wrong one ....

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
sometimes via very bizzy public sites you need actions of such as its not the user that gets introuble its the site / site owners

as for being a grass , hmm beg to differ , no one knows anyone except mod / admin have recieved a complaint and its up to them to then take action if need be ...

im open to say that ive reported threads due to "whatever reasons"
as theres no mods online as so when they do come online they can action them 1st ...

some of my post have been questionable and i have to say if people have reported them .. fare play .. i dont see it as grassing i see it as if there is something totally wrong place the info forward and allow those incharge make that decidion be that the right or wrong one ....
reported for having to read all of that :teeth:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I report every single post I read or write...

I'm an attention seeker you see...