more green bars, another witty comment.
but what are they all?

can only hope to improve
has had some shameful behaviour in the past
is on a distinguished road
will become famous soon enough
is a glorious beacon of light
is a splendid one to behold

what are the rest of them? how many points for each level? how many do i need for a name change? at what point do i get to posses other users and turn into some power ranger type mega user on some voltron shit?

also skulls

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Not sure what the next level is but I'm excited to find out!
Just throwing it out there, but I have infinite rep power now.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the highest anyones ever held is 'is a splendid one...' before fairly recently i thought is on a distingushed road was the only thing they had.
another thing about it is that if you have lots of rep, other users with no rep cant rep you (positive or negative) if they dont have enough.
the thanks button was there for so long it made this system obsolete but its back now, in full swing one might say. oh and ricky signs his negs with your name teddy. which i think is shit funny tbh

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
he's the owner of halfords yes?

Just throwing it out there, but I have infinite rep power now.
with great power comes great responsibility. probably best you keep some ready made semolina in your pocket at all times.
you know... just in case

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah i knew he missed some levels, theres got to have been more than just those. remember smb1, there was a point when the levels were the same as in the beginning but no ground and 2132909340 enemies and no powerups. did anyone beat smb1?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah i knew he missed some levels, theres got to have been more than just those. remember smb1, there was a point when the levels were the same as in the beginning but no ground and 2132909340 enemies and no powerups. did anyone beat smb1?
chicks with bricks come?
chicks with blocks come?
chicks with Bricks and blocks and clocks come?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
could be. its been fairly unpredictable so far. chicks with bricks does have a ring to it, not that i dig on transsexuals. they are repugnant, they are abomination.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
so whats the deal here
so many point kicks u up a notch - bam!
more green bars, another witty comment.
but what are they all?

can only hope to improve
has had some shameful behaviour in the past
is on a distinguished road
will become famous soon enough
is a glorious beacon of light
is a splendid one to behold

what are the rest of them? how many points for each level? how many do i need for a name change? at what point do i get to posses other users and turn into some power ranger type mega user on some voltron shit?

also skulls
ssmb chiwii w a

what did I win?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
craziest thing, that your a speng seems to have been the prize all along, imagine that huh id never have guessed. but you won.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you will do no such thing. how do you even do that anyway. cant speng on someones face its not even a verb. dont even know that. its a noun. you cant do a noun. cant even say stuff right. my english, however, is immaculate. conception. see, i know all the words. cos i, samuel, am an adult. and went to university also been on tv a few times and have no money. but thats the thing about university, you dont get any more money.