The Recreate a Picture from the Post your Mug Thread Thread

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is excellent, i got awesome abs and big schlong? quite the opposite of the real world but i will be using that for future communications with dating sites. id totally score. with chicks and stuff. anyway, heres moskit and the kids, one of which displaying clear signs of what you might call a bad start. too early to be in a gang at that age imo. where does it end.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to logikz again.

serious win. the hand gesture on the right kills it !

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thank you. yours is very good too, you captured his k face perfectly, instantly recognizable. this is a highly accomplished thread so far.

D

dirty breaks

this is Richie, pint in hand, on the verge of tears after a random ghetto ho-bag has told him the truth about his production skills.

i took a bit of artistic license with this one i'll admit.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

WHY SO BASEMENT?

anyone else noticed karl brought out moskits inner fritzle?

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

this is Richie, pint in hand, on the verge of tears after a random ghetto ho-bag has told him the truth about his production skills.

i took a bit of artistic license with this one i'll admit.
ah, cheers buddy... although i am not aware of this picture being in the thread, or infact this ever happening?

but im now going to cry because that ho-bag thinks rocks is better than me :(

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
:rofl:

Karl that has to be on a par with "Somebody tell them about the time..." Motivational Poster.

Literally had me & the mrs in tears & we've both got winter vom & squitty bum bum sickness in our eyes n that, so your doing well, in fact i'd say you were ahead of the game.

But then you have to go back to just plain doing well, what with where you live & the issue of your heritage/sexuality n all that malarkey.

Still, good show old chap.

:grouphug:

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
that is excellent, i got awesome abs and big schlong? quite the opposite of the real world but i will be using that for future communications with dating sites. id totally score. with chicks and stuff. anyway, heres moskit and the kids, one of which displaying clear signs of what you might call a bad start. too early to be in a gang at that age imo. where does it end.

i cried. the christmas spirit is in me.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
My Mum doesn't like it, she said:

"But this man doesn't really know you & he's insuating Bailey is a gang member in the making on a public forum!"

My response:

"Sure is need for growing up in here..."

:)