the real OLD BOY !!!!!

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
this dude takes on about 3-4 blokes and drops them all a few times, watch the bloke in the white jumper, gets dropped a few times.. on the last time he fuckin flys.. his feet proper take off .. its quality.. this blokes on right mission probs a boxer like that other vid where that geez takes on two pikeys for slapping his missus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7xfL8lPUzM

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
i wouldnt fuck with him. i remember i was in amsterdam a couple years ago and a taxi driver was tryna charge us 40 quid for a 5 min trip, we wernt havin it. ended up fightin the taxi driver. three of us got banged. i ran to macky's with blood all over my face n my bro n my mate got fucked up aswell. was madness, taxi driver was a gangsta. at least i never payed the cunt in the end

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha oh shit bro. mustve been morrocan cos most cab drivers are but... he banged three out of four??

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
haha oh shit bro. mustve been morrocan cos most cab drivers are but... he banged three out of four??
hhaaha i know ... im not hard. i dont claim to be .. but one taxi driver on 4 lads.. you lot pussied out . if you all backed each other up as mates are meant to ... then you would of looked after yourslves..