The Real 'Donk' (Documentary)

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Was going to put this in the UK underground section but then realised that it has no merit as music. Viewers who like the North and/or really shit music will most likely be offended.
Also it's 30mins but its quite astonishing - if you've got the time I highly recommend this

[video]http://www.vbs.tv/watch/music-world/donk[/video]

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
can somebody confirm this is for real? do these people actually exist? is black out crew huge like they say? if so were in a world of shit buddy, this is not going to end well for anyone

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
unfortunately they are real.

but the fact that the people that attend their "raves" are all 14 year olds tells you enough about it really

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
god that was amazing, is it bad that i laughed at the little fat ginger guy
hahaha yeah me too, i think he's disabled as well so that's like a double whammy

can somebody confirm this is for real? do these people actually exist? is black out crew huge like they say? if so were in a world of shit buddy, this is not going to end well for anyone
I'm pretty sure it is real, they've had tracks released, you can buy them on itunes - doesn't seem like its a mockumentary well i mean the people in it don't realise they're being rinsed hahaha

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah its real isnt it. are any of you from the north west of the uk? is it as bad as it looks? on a lighter note the rave girls always got my dick hard, yes my word, dont they just.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
yeah i'm from the north west. i've not watched it because i'm still on a shitty dongle connection but i can imagine what its about. donks died off in the last couple of years but it did produce some top class fools, mc's/dj's alike. music for simpletons.

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
yeah i'm from the north west. i've not watched it because i'm still on a shitty dongle connection but i can imagine what its about. donks died off in the last couple of years but it did produce some top class fools, mc's/dj's alike. music for simpletons.
to summarise the video, lots of sted heads gurning massively. its pretty amusing, although it paints an extemely negative picture of the north west.
the mcs are hilarious, just run their mouths saying "to the beat" every 5 seconds

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
yeah its real isnt it. are any of you from the north west of the uk? is it as bad as it looks? on a lighter note the rave girls always got my dick hard, yes my word, dont they just.
They may not be amazingly fit, but they sure are easy:

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

and also Rob I ain't ripping on the North, well not all of it :D

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i was gonna suggest the lake district, but that's probably classed as the north......so......eerm.......nah not really.

**edit** the lake district is north west. that wins hands down.

Last edited:

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
AEHEAHEAHEAHEAH!! THE MONGOL MC!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhehhheahhehehahheheh im definately going to hell after watching this.

EDIT: After watching this I wont be going North anytime soon. All I concluded was that Burnley is an absolute shit hole and people with guitars just follow you about.

And its full of fucking wierdos.

Last edited: