THE question.

CoNMaN

yEs MoiiIt!!
dunn0 a cock is a cock at the end of the day i would charge a mil an a half and 2 mil for swalloowing that is durty shiz ,if it was a fit tranny id still charge,, u guys r sick an twisted an fink u shuld b all banned frm this site lol_________ peace an luvv,, p45 ,,,

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
dunn0 a cock is a cock at the end of the day i would charge a mil an a half and 2 mil for swalloowing that is durty shiz ,if it was a fit tranny id still charge,, u guys r sick an twisted an fink u shuld b all banned frm this site lol_________ peace an luvv,, p45 ,,,
Sorry had to be done. You sound like you've done this before mate. hahaha

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
p45 to you too blad, nuff rispekt

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
[Politrix];324548 said:
haha thats a mate of mine, and yeah we take it in turns whilst doing b2b mixes....all the time. ya'dig.

gigadegoo
seen, jokes. well what ever spices up your mixing sessions. hahahaha. safe mate.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
money isn't everything in life. i woudn't do it for a million. sucking sock would scar me for life... maybe 100million.

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
For £1,000,000 definately, not sure about any less.

Its gotta be a possibilty for £500,000.

Ask me in a couple of months when i move out, itll probably go down alot then.