THE question.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Be honest. Would you suck a cock and swallow the cum for a million quid.

Was on another forum.

I would.

I'd get over doing it, and so what if people laughed.

"Haha, you sucked a cock"

"Haha, I got £1 million"

END.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
lol, id do it for £100,000! i mean come on, its one hundred fucking thousand pound! and anyone who took the piss outta me would just look like a complete fool tbh seeing as they would be the ones without £100,000 in their back burna, ya get me? anyway stop getting your hopes up guys i don't think its going to happen ;)

moriaty

VIP Junglist
if sucking a cock makes me enough money to have my cocked sucked by anyone i want, then hell yeah.

logikz, wasnt expecting a different response. you make me proud once again.!

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
infact.. i'd do it for way less, money is money at the end of the day :lol: fuck moral and shame who gives a shit! i'd probablydo it for £20,000 as long as it was a clean willy, i could get a whole new set up and a car for that! and i could hire out a hot chick to make me feel better! :D

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
infact.. i'd do it for way less, money is money at the end of the day :lol: fuck moral and shame who gives a shit! i'd probablydo it for £20,000 as long as it was a clean willy, i could get a whole new set up and a car for that! and i could hire out a hot chick to make me feel better! :D
Hahaha.

What if it was sweaty and minging?

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
hell yeah, i got a semi watchin sexcetera about trannys, some of them were gorgeous, shame about the dangly bits but hey we cant have everything!