the qemists appreciation

groelle

VIP Junglist
been listening to their albums all the time while studying for the last 3-4 days and they still amaze me after the must be like 10millionst listen. such clean production, perfectly executed, whether it be cheesy dancefloor, neuro induced stompers or just your standard rock crossover tune..

pendulum for people with taste imo.

perfect high/bones/stompbox/my money remix etc

thought they deserve way more appreciation than they usually get. especially over here..

too cheesy for you? underrated? overrated? opinions please :)

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

fav tune atm btw, found that vocal disturbing first, now i cant get it out of my head. so distinguishable.

Last edited by a moderator:
this same stupid shit like new pendulum. i like only one of his tracks - "dem na like" - it was a good combination of reggae with nice drums.

loved the qemists back in the day, the perfect high was my favourite tune for agessss. haven't taken much notice of their most recent stuff except for the reso remix of your revolution, wasnt a huge fan of spirit in the system. have they got any new stuff coming out or what?

dont think so ^^^

just been listening to spirit in the system and join the q and thought ill let you know of my appreciation :D

and youre right, spirit in the system isnt as great as join the q, but i love it anyhow, could be my roots in the more metal/rock grounds and the lack of good albums over the last few years. good variation from your standard drum and bass imo at least!

yeah. its like pendulum.

but they dont have screechy synths which makes them approximately a million times better than pendulol.

no

i dont like pendulum as much as i used to but the qemists are nowhere near the level rob swire is as a producer, whether you like him or not

i didnt said they were better producers technically. i just like their style of production way more.

that rob swire is one of the most talented and technically able electronic music producers should be clear to anyone with a pair of ears.

Heard a few of their tunes and thought they're complete shit. Nothing personal.

edit: they have one good tune, though it's a remix.

opinions are like assholes etc. wont take anything personal related to music..

think they got loads of sick tunes. tunes you almost could not like, like:

and another fav of mine:

opinions are like assholes etc. wont take anything personal related to music..

think they got loads of sick tunes. tunes you almost could not like, like:

and another fav of mine:

yes!!! and it's all. IMO they didn't make more good tracks.

Newer stuff is pretty bad, honestly, but the original Stompbox and the Spor remix still remain two of my favorite tunes from their time period.

And that Coldcut remix is just classic.

Back
Top Bottom