Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I miss cassettes
yeah they sounded wack but they ruled. cds are shit and cant be fixed with a pencil.

do want

Last edited:

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
That box is going to get some serious markup over the coming years. Ultra Rare.

Reminds me, I want to grab a Pharcyde single box set too.

[video=youtube_share;WhTQXTngo3E]http://youtu.be/WhTQXTngo3E[/video]

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
wait till the hype dies down, with suply and demand, the asians WILL make fakes. So be very wary, also...wait and get the OG press put it in your own case. Those will be worth so much more!
Sirus, i have a rare 7" blue vinyl pressing of runnin, i worked for Delicious for a bit out here doing promo...

Also anyone who would play this is outa there tits, its a collectors item..

D

dirty breaks

I was gonna grab one, throw it in my boombox. cotch on the stoop acting leisurely, shoot some ball, drink a 45, spark a philly, cali kush you know how we do. get hit up on my beeper, oh what, shorty's been shot by them eastside nehgahs, drive-by them while they be eatin them wings at popeyes, westside get revenge hard that's why they call us brutals, word is bond.

Free Boosie.

Reactor Grits

lick a shot
VIP Junglist
Will it really be limited, deriving from the 'temporarily' message at the website? Not going to pay a couple of hundreds for it from some lousy moneysucking leeches from ebay, and I just sorted down a perfect double tape deck the other day as well. BRING IT ON!! Asian fakes no problem.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I was gonna grab one, throw it in my boombox. cotch on the stoop acting leisurely, shoot some ball, drink a 45, spark a philly, cali kush you know how we do. get hit up on my beeper, oh what, shorty's been shot by them eastside nehgahs, drive-by them while they be eatin them wings at popeyes, westside get revenge hard that's why they call us brutals, word is bond.

Free Boosie.
tommy hill ice roickin niggas the fuck... I dont want noone sounding like me, on no shit. GET YA OWN SHIT AND BE ORIGINAL. SHARK NIGGAS

Will it really be limited, deriving from the 'temporarily' message at the website? Not going to pay a couple of hundreds for it from some lousy moneysucking leeches from ebay, and I just sorted down a perfect double tape deck the other day as well. BRING IT ON!! Asian fakes no problem.
its long sold out bro. Go for the ORIGINAL copies, if your gonna dish out 250 for it, either get the purple vinyl ^^ or find someone in there 30's with a tape collection and get the OG. Also only the first run was purple, the rest were just the black grey.

Last edited: