The Punisher - Bad Ace Inc & Jay Walker

Haven't had the chance to listen to this version yet, is it the same as the one that you sent me a while ago?

It was definitely my fave from the load that you sent over, some epic shizz! I need to check out your new tunes man, I've never got mah headphones at work... But I'm moving house on 9th Feb and it has t'internet! :whipem:

Woooosh loving the lead in this guys!

Big ups tight track right there :)

This is a heavy Co-lab!! Love the drop and the sample is quality!!! Is it from the film?? Nice work guys!!! :borat: very niiiiice

cheers bro, new clip of our latest track will be up in a day or so, a dubbed out reggae bootleg with a very special breakdown! :D

sounds cool ill be checkin that out!
i got a new wobbly tune comin be sure 2 check that!

I was hooked the first time i heard this and now it is complete its even better sounding. JW/BAI you know this sounds sick in the studio and you know it will sound even better on a rig. Get it played out...push it. Lable's could mis a potential gem here. :not_worth

Safe Bro's.

P.S.

Is it time for a P/A v Bad Ace Inc?

I was hooked the first time i heard this and now it is complete its even better sounding. JW/BAI you know this sounds sick in the studio and you know it will sound even better on a rig. Get it played out...push it. Lable's could mis a potential gem here. :not_worth

Safe Bro's.

P.S.

Is it time for a P/A v Bad Ace Inc?

cheers bruvvah, ill try an pin him down to work on summin innit! :D

would i be able 2 get a 320 copy of the punisher?
if thats sound???
its a fucking banging tune!!!
cheers jay

Back
Top Bottom