The Prophecy

Right off the bat, that bass is pure fucking evil filth! I absolutely love it!!!!

All the dark FX and vocals really make it sinister. I'm actually not too sure about the drop, I mean, dont get me wrong, it's evil, but I'm not too keen on the drum arrangement!

That being said, it's still evil!

Great! I've always tried to make stuff in this busy complex reese style but with no luck - your's sounds nice and clean though. IMO snare could have more 150Hz, but that's just a taste thing.

On a more philosophical note, I find that when I complete some wicked complex automations I'm tempted to rinse and repeat. Information theory suggests that the perception of the listener will be dulled as this onslaught continues; in other words, as they are able to make sense of it more quickly based on what they've already learned they don't have to focus their attention. Soooooo, my only suggestion would be to insert the odd longer reese note now and then in the beginning (a brief moment of less complexity, even silence) so that the listener has to refocus their attention - they won't know what's coming next! You do introduce new sounds but they seem to come over the top of the reeses - let them take over, like briefly putting your head in a different room of music at a party, then back to the other.

Your second drop is a great example of this kind of restraint - sure you could have made it crazy like the beginning but you switched it up and dropped it funky like, which will surprise the dancefloor and make them refocus their attention.

Hope I can get to making something in this style soon. I absolutely love the psychedelic feel to it. And I'll play this one out if I get a chance.

- J.P.

Right off the bat, that bass is pure fucking evil filth! I absolutely love it!!!!

All the dark FX and vocals really make it sinister. I'm actually not too sure about the drop, I mean, dont get me wrong, it's evil, but I'm not too keen on the drum arrangement!

That being said, it's still evil!
Heheh thx for feedback man i really appreciate that big ups:)

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

massive ! :gun: . Like the intro . Sounds like Billain's 'Total Darkness" . U know him right ? he's from Bosnia too
Tnx mate i am not trying to copy Billain,but you probably right it has some Billain influence..Of course i know about him,but not personally:)

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

Great! I've always tried to make stuff in this busy complex reese style but with no luck - your's sounds nice and clean though. IMO snare could have more 150Hz, but that's just a taste thing.

On a more philosophical note, I find that when I complete some wicked complex automations I'm tempted to rinse and repeat. Information theory suggests that the perception of the listener will be dulled as this onslaught continues; in other words, as they are able to make sense of it more quickly based on what they've already learned they don't have to focus their attention. Soooooo, my only suggestion would be to insert the odd longer reese note now and then in the beginning (a brief moment of less complexity, even silence) so that the listener has to refocus their attention - they won't know what's coming next! You do introduce new sounds but they seem to come over the top of the reeses - let them take over, like briefly putting your head in a different room of music at a party, then back to the other.

Your second drop is a great example of this kind of restraint - sure you could have made it crazy like the beginning but you switched it up and dropped it funky like, which will surprise the dancefloor and make them refocus their attention.

Hope I can get to making something in this style soon. I absolutely love the psychedelic feel to it. And I'll play this one out if I get a chance.

- J.P.
Thx man apreciate that,especially for taking time and wrote such a great review...Big UPS:rslayer:

Niiice, sick bassline the drums are mad too. However the bleep introduced @ 1:17 sounds too high in the mix to me.

Back
Top Bottom