The Producers Who Think There To Big In Game To Reply To There Fans

Yeah but look what happens when dj's do start replying...

83ff8a00-b70a-4d40-b961-aad8b633faad.jpg

What actually happened with this mistabishi guy?

What actually happened with this mistabishi guy?

Things...many many things.

Saw him at a warehouse rave in Brent cross a few months back....he's looking proper old now

- - - Updated - - -

Saying that ....he was dropping some naaaasty tunes and actually mixing believe it or not

Ray Keith...............................................

Andy C.................................................

Bryan Gee............................................

Grooverider..........................................

Crissy Criss..........................................

im sure many more... joke ting i speak to the biggest producers in differnt geners of music and there all so nice
dnb seems to have prouducers who release 1 tune and think there mozart

Can't believed you've just listed andy c in there.... He comments on almost every rave even if its just a copy and paste are u on sumthin? What about friction aint heard him say a single thank you or thing about his fabric live night ?

Last edited:
'Thinking your too big in the game' and 'not spending every minute of ones life on the internet' are two very different things. They got tunes to make, stages to crush, groupies to shag, riders to drink, admin to do etc etc. Leave them to it.

God this thread is wank. I've seen one or two djs be absolute cunts to some people. However if I haven't slept in two days I'm a cunt as well. It isn't because of arrogance. I'm just abit of a misanthrope

I don't know why everyone wants to speak to all the djs anyway what's there to talk about? Doubt they wanna talk about music 24/7

I gave Tim Viper a plate of corn muffins back in 1947 to paint my chicken coop. And he never did it!!!

If someone's made the effort to find our page and taken time out to ask a question or give us good feedback, I'll always reply to them. End of the day, common courtesy costs fuck all.

Back
Top Bottom