Level 2 - Days Of Rain VIP
Break & Die - Slow Down
>>Bladerunner - Back To The Jungle
Krakota - Be Myself
Spectrasoul - Alibi
Level 2 - Ghetto Sounds VIP
Enei - Ten Years
>>Break - Recycler

all feedback/nasty, slating comments much appreciated... it is a tad sketchy in places

http://dnbshare.com/download/08-06-20113.mp3.html

t/l looks tasty!
shame about the fuzzy feedback noise underneath, but u dont really notice once u get going.

Foriegn Concept - Jaipur - fav of mine right now
>>Enei & Eastcolours - Labyrinth cool mix, lil too much bass before labrynith drops in tho.
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei Remix) - i would have been tempted to bring in cold one after the intro drums fade out, wicked mix tho, nasty vibes togehter these 2.
Marcus Intalex - Paulista - yes! wicked mix, lil slips but fuck it, its ok. maybe too much mid on paulista, a tad less would fuse them together a lil better i think.
Enei, Eastcolours & Noel - Cracker - lil sktchy on the beatmatching but hey, mix is safe!
Skream - Motorway - digging this blend.
Level 2 - Days Of Rain VIP - and this mix too, liked the bass switches.
Break & Die - Slow Down - nice and clean
>>Bladerunner - Back To The Jungle - nice eq work
Krakota - Be Myself - prefered the mix after the drop of be myself, wasn't feeling the bass switches on it. seemed to clutter it up a bit and loose its flow
Spectrasoul - Alibi - wicked!
Level 2 - Ghetto Sounds VIP - cool mix, didn't like the bass switches so much to be honest, i just prefered it when ghetto sounds was down low and alibi was dominating the mix.
Enei - Ten Years - mix is cool, not heard this track before!
>>Break - Recycler - wasn't feeling this mix as much as the others.

cracking mix man, i loved the selection and the blends were swish (y)

really liked the intro section, worked really well and the tunes complimented each other.

i liked most of your blends, eqing was nice with tracks like motorway and back to the jungle which helped the mix to roll.

overall a nice mix, good selection and put together very nicely so nice one, shall look out for more of yours in the future :)

t/l looks tasty!
shame about the fuzzy feedback noise underneath, but u dont really notice once u get going.

Foriegn Concept - Jaipur - fav of mine right now
>>Enei & Eastcolours - Labyrinth cool mix, lil too much bass before labrynith drops in tho.
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei Remix) - i would have been tempted to bring in cold one after the intro drums fade out, wicked mix tho, nasty vibes togehter these 2.
Marcus Intalex - Paulista - yes! wicked mix, lil slips but fuck it, its ok. maybe too much mid on paulista, a tad less would fuse them together a lil better i think.
Enei, Eastcolours & Noel - Cracker - lil sktchy on the beatmatching but hey, mix is safe!
Skream - Motorway - digging this blend.
Level 2 - Days Of Rain VIP - and this mix too, liked the bass switches.
Break & Die - Slow Down - nice and clean
>>Bladerunner - Back To The Jungle - nice eq work
Krakota - Be Myself - prefered the mix after the drop of be myself, wasn't feeling the bass switches on it. seemed to clutter it up a bit and loose its flow
Spectrasoul - Alibi - wicked!
Level 2 - Ghetto Sounds VIP - cool mix, didn't like the bass switches so much to be honest, i just prefered it when ghetto sounds was down low and alibi was dominating the mix.
Enei - Ten Years - mix is cool, not heard this track before!
>>Break - Recycler - wasn't feeling this mix as much as the others.

cracking mix man, i loved the selection and the blends were swish (y)

proper feedback wow cheers for checking it.

Ive got a shitty numark m4 mixer, difficult to mix on cos i have to turn the volume down so low when i record cos theres no booth/record volume control, but yeh ill take your advice on all the equing and such cheers again

really liked the intro section, worked really well and the tunes complimented each other.

i liked most of your blends, eqing was nice with tracks like motorway and back to the jungle which helped the mix to roll.

overall a nice mix, good selection and put together very nicely so nice one, shall look out for more of yours in the future :)

thanks man, will make sure to check yours as well

Back
Top Bottom