The post tunes with corrupted/lost project files thread.

Beautiful thread bro!!! hope this gets huge brotha! Sick ass tune man, id be bummed out as hell too if i lost that gem of a track! such a sick ass intro... duuude that drop is fucking killer insane. hit me up if you want to release that shit if its not already limited and compressed!!! seriously sounds perfect to release just as is!!! Damn hopefully though that vocal is royalty free or something that would be such an immense release!!!

Here is my tune man i was SOOO bummed the file corrupted but i did render out one last final copy that was actually masterable and releasable... At least I got something out of it...

edit- noticed its free! dled!!! gonna play the mad shit out of it! I LOVE THAT SECOND DROP BRO!! fucking such a sick ass song!

Last edited:
The project file for this one isn't corrupt or lost but I messed around with it too much so the project is extremely retarded to work with now haha

Tomek just listened to your last tune bro!!! WILDDD AS FUCK! sooo sick!

Sup spectra! Yeah Ive had that many times too haha in my earlier days of production when i didnt know what to do most impotantly rather then just screw it up soo much im over even fixing it... haha but yeah i didnt even know what to do and sometimes go too far... ruiining the track haha ! time to get back to working on those projects then now that i know how?
lolool

Ahhh sick ass tune! Sad to see it was messed about with too much! Still an amazing track by the one and ONLYYYYY SPECTRA!!! :)

Last edited:
Tomek just listened to your last tune bro!!! WILDDD AS FUCK! sooo sick!

Sup spectra! Yeah Ive had that many times too haha in my earlier days of production when i didnt know what to do most impotantly rather then just screw it up soo much im over even fixing it... haha but yeah i didnt even know what to do and sometimes go too far... ruiining the track haha ! time to get back to working on those projects then now that i know how?
lolool

Ahhh sick ass tune! Sad to see it was messed about with too much! Still an amazing track by the one and ONLYYYYY SPECTRA!!! :)

Lulwut, so confused o.o

Back
Top Bottom