The perfect woman

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Long legs? bouncy boobies? shiny, flowing blonde locks? a voluptuous ghetto bootay?

How do YOU like yours??

p.s girls you're welcome to play aswell ;]

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
drunk, preferrably breathing. covered in oil, not sure about that one but toying with the idea

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Small, not fat, not skinny. big butt, nice tits- not wench, not small. If shes down with dnb its a bonus, if she ent she deals with it.

Evil Empire

So Cal Selecta
VIP Junglist
hum awe well probably about 5'4 to 5'9 nice athletic body, big boobs, flat stomach, nice firm ass, long tone dancer like legs, dark skin, dark hair, blue eyes, a few tattoos, some piercings, nice smile, soft kissable lips, a good personality, funny, smart, a nice dressershe has to b down with dnb and support my mixing and music...oh yeah ans she has to blaze...

robhicks1

Nuts about Zoo
VIP Junglist
Really nice straight preferably blond hair. err a little chubby lol with big boobs and a big bum. And obviously a nice personality and not a complete air head.:sixty_nin

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I like really petite girls, between 4'9" and 5'1". Everything else I'm of two minds about; I like big tits and small tits, I like dark skin and pale skin, both big butts and tiny butts, etc.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist

My perfect woman right there, even thou she's way too skinny nowdays. But yeah I'd still suck a fart out her ass and hold it in like a bonghit!!