the official: i hate uni thread

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by groelle, Dec 7, 2011.

1. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

know some of you folks go to uni/college whatever, so thought id start a thread about how pityful our lives can be sometimes.. :D

have to get in my bachelor thesis by the 22nd and havent done shit for it till tonight. 4 pages down so far, 26 more to go - thats going to be 2 mental weeks for me now.

share your storys/experiences/whatever, moan about how fucking lazy the youth of today is or what a good life we students live etc or whatever other stupid comment you fancy, ill have to go write another 2 pages now. :eek:

---------- Post added at 03:48 ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 ----------

oh and before anyone asks the thesis is about the effects of road/mobility pricing and whether it could be benefical or not and why etc.

2. groelle

5 and a half. enough for today. 7 am, gn8!

3. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

Lol, didn't read. Judging by the title of the thread though someone needs a crywank.

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

a lot of students do just that. fuck around for six months and be in a personal universe of pain for the last two or three weeks. all my mates did it and passed.
    my girl passed too but she really did write thesis for the whole time, seems to me the only word she said to me for a long time was 'thesis' and shes dutch so she would naturally pronounce it 'feces' which i would giggle at and agree with and then swiftly katate stab her in the face and correct her hideous pronunciation. adjust monocle, shake cain, tilt top hat and ride away on a fking elephant.

BDS likes this.
  5. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Trust me mate, when you leave uni and you have been working full time for a number of years you will look back and realise how easy life actually was then.

D-Jhepz likes this.
  6. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

Trust as soon as u leave and u are in full time work u will want to go back tomo...its the easiest ride i have ever had, trust i did a HND, BScHons and a masters, i wouldnt moan about it man cos in real life and the stresses of not being a student are a fuck loads greater than being a soap dodger for 3 years...

TRUST.

7. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i loved uni and i wish i could go back..... work fucking sucks massive hairy balls

uni was some of the best three years of my life.

8. logikz

funnily enough i didnt enjoy it. it was the easiest ride but it was the worst time in my life and im not going back ever. i think. and you can shut up joey you didnt take any bscehons or masters youre a flipping locksmith at its most you blabbering mockney fool.

9. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I never went to uni... and i still hated it

10. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

im jelly of the student lifestyle and the social side of things

but I fucking hated A levels so much and the thought of sitting in lectures and writing essays again bores me to tears, I wouldnt actually do any work and drop out after a year with £9000+ of debt. Nah.

11. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

It's gash how you never realise how sweet you've got it at uni til your in full time work. Such is life.

12. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

This

13. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

by the looks of it I should stop whinging about uni and enjoy myself...

14. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

im currently sat drinking soup thinking about going to a meeting at 4 and doing some essay in between before work in the evening. generally life is a doddle and i will milk it for what its worth because i know how mind numbing full time work is.
    although some work titles i have to do are bullshit.
    "how does the concept of individuality help to understand the culture of dying?"

15. logikz

that is fantastically out-of-the-box and tell me james, you wouldnt happen to be studying something mind numbingly pointless like concept development or anthropology or film science?

16. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Vintage logikz :lol:

17. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

In my experience working is more fun than uni...

18. groelle

:D we NEEEEED the thanks button back!

^^^^ and for me its the same, work just doesnt stress me out that much. you go there, do your stuff and when youre at home you can just do whatever you want. with uni you always got this "i got to do more" thing in the back of your head and cant really relax properly. at least im like this.

and ive been a student for 4 years now, proper lazy with uni and doing production most of the time. :D

had some sleep, food and made a tune and now im back on it ;) 2 weeks and 25 pages to go :/

19. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Haha. Like a boss.

I prefer to just have a couple of mates who go to uni. Then i just get to enjoy the social side.

20. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin .

going to uni next september i think on the last year of an apprentice atm...
    cant wait to go... doing civil engineering tho and u cant leave stuff last minute!
    i want to go for the pure fact I dont want to be stuck where i work for the next 5/10 years and want more chance to work abroad etc