The OFFICIAL dnbforum THUGSTEP thread

khal

the least jiggy.
I figured I'd just start posting links to new THUGSTEP refixes from DJ Nappy.

Wes Fif "Haterz Everywhere (Nappy vs Skream Extended THUGSTEP Mix" (320kbps mp3)

one of florida's newest MCs gets the thugstep treatment on this one.

THUGSTEP IN THE MIX!

http://rockthedub.blogspot.com/2007/03/dj-nappy-thugstep-mix-part-1-of-2.html (zhsare listen/dload link is in there)

part 1 of 2

01. young jeezy - take it to the floor f. bonecrusher (nappy vs tes la rok dubstep mix) 02. big kuntry king - throwback f. ti (nappy vs. reform dubstep mix)
03. slim thug - like a boss (nappy vs vex'd dubstep mix)
04. slim thug - diamonds (remix) f. young jeezy, sick pulla, killa (nappy vs emelkay dubstep mix)
05. jase - go hard
06. boss-n-over - self made f. bun b (nappy vs skream dubstep mix)
07. lil wayne - go dj (nappy vs benga dubstep mix)
08. big cas - check my feet (nappy vs. hijak extended dubstep mix)
09. allstar cashville prince f. yo gotti - tear it up (nappy vs el rakkas dubstep mix)
10. brisco - opa-locka (feat. rick ross)
11. 8ball - anotha level
12. riskay - dope girl (nappy vs. reform dubstep mix)
13. the game - dreams (nappy vs paradigmx dubstep mix)
14. 2vm - placita
15. the twilight singers - love

256kbps
90.4 MB
49:22

enjoy!

All you NY heads are feeling it, Deadly Habit, Ricky B et al have been bragging to me about Thugstep. Not feeling it personally tbh. The hate on dubstepforum is lol though :teeth:

All you NY heads are feeling it, Deadly Habit, Ricky B et al have been bragging to me about Thugstep. Not feeling it personally tbh. The hate on dubstepforum is lol though :teeth:

word. i can understand if it's not your cup of tea. the way the dubstepforum is going about it, though, it baffles my mind.

i like thugstep i think it sounds great
the people on that dubstep forum don't seem 2 like dj nappy not paying for the tunes he remixes i bet half the people on that dubstep forum don't pay 4 there tunes and get em off soulseek or something

i like thugstep i think it sounds great
the people on that dubstep forum don't seem 2 like dj nappy not paying for the tunes he remixes i bet half the people on that dubstep forum don't pay 4 there tunes and get em off soulseek or something

everyone is a king when they are standing on their soapbox.

I got a rar of all of those tracks off doa a little while back; some of them are so-so but some of them are genius :D

also lol @ dubstepforum hate.

Back
Top Bottom