The Official DNBForum Podcast, now open for submissions!

Nice one for this to be open to us and to push new music from unsigned producers ect.... is a great opportunity for us all and very much respected by me and i dare say by all who share this forum :D
Tracks OTW.....

Thanks for this great opportunity thats you are giving to the likes of me and all that shrare this forum and make it what it is. So good to see a opportunity for unsigned producers ect... to have there music pushed and played ect...

Sending two tracks one my colab track R_PRSPCTV Yestadays and one which is my solo name.
Goreham Promise me

Thanks and more to come ..... :D

Excellent gents!

Got a nice folder full already, keep em coming!

No deadline @Dan JJJJJJ this will be ongoing so if your not in time for the current podcast well get you in the next.

@Menosance yes we will have soundbites but thats something were working on, if the work is unreleased and theres label interest let me know and we will discuss further.

Also the link i set up to handle the tracks wont allow .wavs (unless i pay) im afraid. Can all artists send only mp3s to that link. If you would prefer us to have .wav inbox me with a link to your music.

Big ups guys these are sounding great!

Last edited:
Hey, I just sent over one track, forgot to state my name on it though :p
So I sent it again, with my name included lol
Sorry for the hassle :2thumbs:

People,

We're getting so many submissions it's insane! Thanks for that!

To facilitate things for both @ManuForti and @Toejam, please be sure to submit ONLY MP3 FILES!

We know people frown upon mp3 quality, but due to the sheer sizer of wav files, it's somewhat overload to deal with that many giant files at one, both storage and mixing wise.

Thanks!

do they need to be finished tracks? what if I'm wanting to send them to labels, putting them on here may be a bad idea right?

have lots of finished ones on my soundcloud I will send them for now.

do they need to be finished tracks? what if I'm wanting to send them to labels, putting them on here may be a bad idea right?

have lots of finished ones on my soundcloud I will send them for now.

yeah finished tracks only please... I dont think it would be a bad idea before labels, getting your music heard is always good?

N1 on sending some in.

could we have a section were we send in old productions for a laugh?
i just found a folder with aload of my old jump up tunes

could we have a section were we send in old productions for a laugh?
i just found a folder with aload of my old jump up tunes

This would be a great idea, maybe an idea for a later podcast

To all, i think we shall aim at getting this done by next weekend so if you have tracks ready please send them ASAP , on a sidenote some said they would provide us with some sound bytes to use, it would be much appreciated, drop them bad boys on the same link.

It's looking good guys

just sent a new tune
still a work in progress but its a full tune it just may be changed etc

will this be open to guest mixes etc?
ive got new decks coming next week or so, i wouldnt mind doing something after i get the feel of em.lol

finally got round to it, sent these in

Evasion - Not Goodbye Ft Hannah Lux

Evasion & Sovex - Runaway

Evasion Ft Lori - Substance, hope they're of some use!

Back
Top Bottom