The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,560
Likes
1
#1
After the first day of the season (17-08-03) the dnbforum league stands like this......

Team Manager T G R P

1 Dark Strangers Matt N 1 41 13,271 41

2 Caution's Crusaders Sam Caution 0 31 32,385 31

3 imrani_biryani_army imran jilani 6 25 49,406 25

4 Athletico Vurt rob milner 0 23 55,078 23

5 DNBforum dot com sdm DNBforum 0 15 74,166 15

6 Soundboyo's Paul Mulkearns 0 14 75,883 14

7 dnbforum.omg.hi2u Mike Evers 0 7 83,809 7

8 The Sweaty Desmonds Chris Mellor 0 5 84,884 5

T Transfers made R Rank(Overall)
G Score this gameweek P Total score


Not a good day for The Sweaty Desmonds.........

:kermit:
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,158
Likes
1
#4
Ha! I think you'll find the Desmonds have ascended to a perfectly respectable 4th place!!! Oh well at least I aint last Mike!!!!! ;)


:finger2:
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,560
Likes
1
#6
Ok, here is the proper updated results for gameweek 1 including the Chelsea / Liverpool match and the other one. From now on i'll update this thread every Sunday night at around this time (23hrs GMT).

Team Manager T G R P

1 Caution's Crusaders Sam Caution 1 53 10,760 53 :slayer:

2 Dark Strangers Matt N 1 49 17,721 49 :teeth:

3 Soundboyo's Paul Mulkearns 0 40 39,185 40 :cool:

4 The Sweaty Desmonds Chris Mellor 0 39 42,251 39 :)

5 Athletico Vurt rob milner 0 31 66,192 31 :|

6 DNBforum dot com sdm DNBforum 0 30 68,670 30 :-/

7 imrani_biryani_army imran jilani 6 42 82,478 22 :(

8 dnbforum.omg.hi2u Mike Evers 0 20 83,154 20 :gimp:
 

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,719
Likes
22
#7
Re: Re: The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

Caution said:
Ok, here is the proper updated results for gameweek 1 including the Chelsea / Liverpool match and the other one. From now on i'll update this thread every Sunday night at around this time (23hrs GMT).

Team Manager T G R P

1 Caution's Crusaders Sam Caution 1 53 10,760 53 :slayer:

2 Dark Strangers Matt N 1 49 17,721 49 :teeth:

3 Soundboyo's Paul Mulkearns 0 40 39,185 40 :cool:

4 The Sweaty Desmonds Chris Mellor 0 39 42,251 39 :)

5 Athletico Vurt rob milner 0 31 66,192 31 :|

6 DNBforum dot com sdm DNBforum 0 30 68,670 30 :-/

7 imrani_biryani_army imran jilani 6 42 82,478 22 :(

8 dnbforum.omg.hi2u Mike Evers 0 20 83,154 20 :gimp:

haha, it's a long season! :///

*makes some quick changes*
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#8
Re: Re: The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

Caution said:
Ok, here is the proper updated results for gameweek 1 including the Chelsea / Liverpool match and the other one. From now on i'll update this thread every Sunday night at around this time (23hrs GMT).

Team Manager T G R P

1 Caution's Crusaders Sam Caution 1 53 10,760 53 :slayer:

2 Dark Strangers Matt N 1 49 17,721 49 :teeth:

3 Soundboyo's Paul Mulkearns 0 40 39,185 40 :cool:

4 The Sweaty Desmonds Chris Mellor 0 39 42,251 39 :)

5 Athletico Vurt rob milner 0 31 66,192 31 :|

6 DNBforum dot com sdm DNBforum 0 30 68,670 30 :-/

7 imrani_biryani_army imran jilani 6 42 82,478 22 :(

8 dnbforum.omg.hi2u Mike Evers 0 20 83,154 20 :gimp:
Repectable 2nd. I'm really pissed off that Emerton got his ban overturned, I didn't pick him this week 'cos I thought he was suspended and in fact he wasn't and goes and scores a shed load of points :oops_sign

@ Caution - Monday night games get included in the points for that week as well so some times you might need to wait until Monday night to get the full picture :thumbsup:
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,560
Likes
1
#9
Re: Re: Re: The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

V Matt said:
@ Caution - Monday night games get included in the points for that week as well so some times you might need to wait until Monday night to get the full picture :thumbsup:
Ok, i'll see at what point each gameweek ends and i'll update from there. I just presumed it would be on a Sunday night......

8)
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
948
Likes
33
#12
Re: Re: The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

oh right, is that how it all works is it?
it all goes on how well the people actually play in the real league? oh well that makes sense, ehe, was wondering how they figured it out..

im thinking maybe picking a team of people with red card track records probably wasnt such a good idea then hahaha
though it sort of worked this week ehehe
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#13
Re: Re: The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

Caution said:
If you do more than one transfer a week you get deducted -4 points, right?

Need to get rid of a few people in my squad already....
Yep, that's right.

Sometimes it's better to take the 4 point penalty in the long run. Also the value of players doing well goes up as more and more people transfer them into their teams so you might not be able to afford them in a few weeks.
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,158
Likes
1
#14
Confusing shit. I just let the computer pick my teams lol!!! The only one Id heard of was Seaman!!! Although someone in this thread mentioned Emerton and Ive got him!

:gpeace:
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#15
Mulla said:
Confusing shit. I just let the computer pick my teams lol!!! The only one Id heard of was Seaman!!! Although someone in this thread mentioned Emerton and Ive got him!

:gpeace:
I think you've got him as a sub, need to have them in the actual team to score points :)
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,560
Likes
1
#16
Re: Re: The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

V Matt said:
I think you've got him as a sub, need to have them in the actual team to score points :)
I think that in the event of your main keeper not playing he is replaced by the substitute keeper. I think that pretty much goes for all positions where you have a sub for that particular position on the bench.

Is this right or am I babbling?

8)
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#17
Re: Re: Re: The Official Dnbforum Fantasy Football League Thread.....

Caution said:
I think that in the event of your main keeper not playing he is replaced by the substitute keeper. I think that pretty much goes for all positions where you have a sub for that particular position on the bench.

Is this right or am I babbling?

8)
Not quite right, it doesn't always substitute one player for you sub in the same position, for outfield players it depends on the order of preference you've set for the subs.

For example if a midfielder doesn't play and your preferred sub is a defender it will sub the defender in for the midfielder :thumbsup:
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,158
Likes
1
#19
AAARGGHHHHHH!!!!


I need to make a transfer but the fucking site wont let me cos Im on a fuckin mac!!! You'd think a professional site like that would have ironed out stupid fucking cross platform bugs.

:antitank:
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#20
Mulla said:
AAARGGHHHHHH!!!!


I need to make a transfer but the fucking site wont let me cos Im on a fuckin mac!!! You'd think a professional site like that would have ironed out stupid fucking cross platform bugs.

:antitank:
How annoying :thumbsd:

You can do it anytime before 11:30 tomorrow though ;)
 
Top