Multi Genre The Official DnbForum Competition 2016/2 - VOTING!!!

Vote for TWO of the best tracks in the 2016.2 DnbForum Compo: Classic Video Games!

• A

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • B

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • C

• D

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • E

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • F

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • G

• H

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • I

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • J

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • K

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • L

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • M

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • N

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • O

• Total voters

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that used to have a hammer
VIP Junglist
And here we go again, with some EXCELLENT submissions from our very talented producers!

The tracks have been distributed randomly, and each one given a letter. Each one of you can vote for TWO tracks, and, if you're a contestant, you aren't allowed to vote for yourself. That's fair with everyone, right?

Always remember: TRACK "A" IS A DUMMY TRACK!!! IT SHOULDN'T GET ANY VOTES AT ALL!!! We do this so the votes don't get cluttered on track A, since it's the first in the list.

Below are the links for every track in the compo, vote for the ones you liked the most, those which made you bang your head against a wall out of pure eargasm!

Good luck to everyone! Top 5 will go to the next round, with our guest judges!

Voting will be held until October 22nd!

Last edited:
297947_1.jpg

Some fucking quality entries from everyone. Big up to all involved!

I'm guessing mods can see who votes for what and will be keeping an eye on this?
You can see the results too Brex.

It wouldn't be a DnbForum compo if something went right since the beginning, right?

I forgot to add a track! So I added it right now, it's track letter "O". You guys who already have voted or listened to the other tracks, please do this with the O track as well. If you have already voted and think the track O is better than any of your choices, you can change your vote in the poll as well.

Sorry about that, guys!

It wouldn't be a DnbForum compo if something went right since the beginning, right?

I forgot to add a track! So I added it right now, it's track letter "O". You guys who already have voted or listened to the other tracks, please do this with the O track as well. If you have already voted and think the track O is better than any of your choices, you can change your vote in the poll as well.

Sorry about that, guys!
I'm not comfortable with this

got my votes in some really good tunes here nice work to all
i never got round to making anything in the end but i probly would of won:teeth:

Been listening to these for the past few days. Found it hard to single out my favourites cos I enjoyed a lot them equally but my votes are in. Good luck nerds :D

C'mon New Talent & Production! Where are the votes? I'll leave the thread here until sunday, then move it to general!

sorry for being the bug here again, but many people still waiting to know which game song has been used for each remix. main point of this comp, init?
please add. thanks ! :)
owmyhead.gif

Back
Top Bottom