The official DMC/Turntablism thread

Quality idea for a thread Nitrous(y)
I e-mailed dmc yesterday and aparently the 2008 world final dvd should be out this week or next week for anyone who is interested.

I can't get youtube at work, but someone should post up Plus One's winning routine. Good idea for a thread :)

i used to be well into my turntablism. but i went to see scrath perverts back in 2003 which was awesome and for the last half they were playin loads of dnb, it was possibley the sickest thing i have ever heard. consequently i have loved dnb ever since, has anybody got any vids with this dnb dmc kinda thing going on.

nice 1

i used to be well into my turntablism. but i went to see scrath perverts back in 2003 which was awesome and for the last half they were playin loads of dnb, it was possibley the sickest thing i have ever heard. consequently i have loved dnb ever since, has anybody got any vids with this dnb dmc kinda thing going on.

nice 1

I saw the scratch perverts a couple of weeks ago and they killed it.
This vid is JFB practcing for the world dmc finals 2007. He cuts up some dnb near the end.
Also check his dnbarena podcast. It is a normal dnb 'mix' with plenty of scratches and juggles added in for good measure.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfHvQxrd4Q

Back
Top Bottom