The official Big Brother discussion thread. [Stay on topic- no hate posts.]

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN HERE AN SLATE IT. THIS IS TO TALK ABOUT IT. MAKE YOUR OWN HATE THREAD.

Watching the launch show now and everyone going in.

The house is one room and a garden. They have to sleep on the floor and it's filled with crates. The have to "earn" housemate status. So they might have to do tasks or something to get into the main house?

Davina McSquark is already pissing me off.

Here's everyone who's gone in.

Freddie - Toff twat. Bell end.

Lisa - Mohawk dyke. Reckons she'll pull all the girl.

Sophie - Pretty fit glamour girl (38 ff, she'll get em out no doubt), thick as shit. "Capital of Uraguay? U?"

Kris - Loves himself BIG TIME. Seems like a twat. Hate him already. He'll try and get with all the girls.

Noirin - Pretty fit. Loves herself. Likes flashing, so that's good.

Cairon - American black guy. I reckon he'll be funny. "Are you gay?" *face drops* "NO. I feel akward wiping my own ass"

Angel - Russian boxer. Wouldn't want to piss her off. Ex "Rock star." Fitness is her religion. Wtf is up with her entrance? And what is she wearing??

Karly - Scottish self-proclaimed bitch. Pretty fit too. Liking the nice lady count so far.

Marcus - Got Wolverine's beard. Seems nerdy. Thinks he's mega cool. Crowd like him a lot.

Beinazir - MINGER asian.She does look like a hooker. She's going to piss me off. "I'm like a man". YES.

Sophia - HAHAHAHA. She is tiny. 4 foot 11. She's mega annoying. STOP FUCKING GIGGLING IN THAT HIGH PITCHED VOICE.

Rodrigo - Brazilian. Blatant queer bum. He's going to piss me off too.

Charlie - "I haven't got a nasty bone in my body. Except my boyfriend's last night." GET OUT ALREADY. Overly camp gayboy. Former Mr Gay Newcastle. Great claim...

Saffia - She's gonna cause riots. Decent haircut and she'd be quite fit. Nice eyes. Pixie ears. Would consider lesbianism. Let's hope some of the other girls do.

Sree - Indian bloke. Hindu. Pissed off half a pint of beer. Still a virgin. Going to be boring. HAHAHAHAHA at a guy in the audience shouting "HURRY UP"

Siavash - HAHAHA, what a prat. Thinks he lives a rock star lifestyle. Iranian. Wears some mega weird things. "Everyone fancies me" Yeh right... Usher once told him he was the man. HAHAHAHA. Biggest regret: Not having a bigger willy. BAHAHAHA. Worst nose ever.

Right....

So they have to pass a challenge to be a housemate.

Rodgrio's gone to the diary room. He'll be doing the first challenge I guess. Haha, he has to convince someone to sit in the barber's chair, shave off their eyebrows, then draw them back on with a marker and draw on glasses and a curly moustache. That's shit, he's allowed to say about it all. HAHA, shaving Noirin's off. Wtf are they doing? Fucking this up big time.

So those two are in.

Keep posting about Big Bro in here then people!

PLEASE DO NOT COME IN HERE AN SLATE IT. THIS IS TO TALK ABOUT IT. MAKE YOUR OWN HATE THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
Re: The official Big Brother thread.

hahaha exactly what brof asked for us not to do
i do agree it is a bit poo
but i did watch bits of it
that sophia girl looks so jokes, i'd just love to kick her

Wellsy

VIP Junglist

Not sure if il be into it this much this year, they always get the same generic characters, my fav so far is that Wolverine guy who seems to be the most genuine.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist

I didn't watch it, and to be honest, I probably won't. But a glamour model with 38ff boobs? She must have a wiiiide back!

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

i wanna see pics of the female housemates before i can gauge whether i may watch it every now and again.. and dan, i do recall you saying you watched the last bb religiously ... i remember you saying you had to get home to watch it , the one with ozzy in and me .. i was dead pan face , and ozzy was that ghey one, stuart .. you watched everyone of them bb's ... so :wave:... iiiii cceee uuu

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist

Can't believe this programme has lasted so long

How fun can watching people eat cereal really be?

Anyway, enjoy wasting your summer watching this drivel

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

it does take over the tv .. their i a bb hate thread tho .. why you up so erly man ? you been on the ale like me ? .. i need to be going to bed