The Noobs That Come & Go On This Forum

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
It seems like a lot of people go to the trouble of signing up and introducing themselves in the sub-forum but then you never hear from them again. I try and shoot in there and welcome people which is what brought it to my attention. I don't get it. Anyone have any ideas why people do this? Always notice birthday notifications at the bottom for people I've never heard of too. Aren't you guys (and girls) glad I stuck around. I'm a keeper. :)

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Internet forums are like crack man.
The n00bs who sign up and don't ever post still have social lives.

More fool them and their social activities...

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Turns out I'm Cocky.
FIXED...noobs are scared off by Moskit and JMZ's joy of cripple sex threads....and don't understand eth poetry of Logicks prose. Ah well fuckem ..I like noobs they shock more easily than teh desnesitised concrete clitoris crew that habitate these rocky threads

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I never go into any of the actual Drum & Bass part of this site, so I constantly see someone new popping up in waffle with 1,000+ posts and I'm always wondering who the fuck they are.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
think theyre from general forum. i dont go there, but i hear smarty and riisu do. i try not to discuss music but can quite easily get sucked into argy bargy with ignorant cunts on the production forum, which has to stop, its really undignified to discuss things i feel

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I know you all by completely different names, to the names that you have chosen, names that I have picked, though the names are still confusing to me, some names are the same names as names that are banned, except the names I first learnt, all the other names are different.