THE NOOB RADIUS

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
FUCKS THE DEAL MAN, THOUGHT WE LOST YOU INTO TEH DOA CREW OR SOME SHIT. WHATS REALLY GOOD??

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Well mate......been working hard mate at all sorts of projects and letely been sick as a dog..but yep be back when I can..thanks for the mention mate

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Cosh been gone a hot minute. Lokki, hell be back..prolly just busy with work n ting

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
RADIUS

HAS YOU JUS GOT THE INTERWEBS BACK AFTER A LONG TIME OF NOT HAVING DEM NOOB?

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Re: RADIUS

i am joking byt the way.
and i've really enjoyed watched the doc's about pirate radio, really good stuff (y)

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist

na just not had teh time..I is ill as fuck at teh moment ..got some nasty ill shit snotters off that goat cunt an ting innit

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist

goats will do that to ya mang, dirty animals. they'll eat anything!

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Yepper as they say in the US of A...but anyone who knows me offa dis ere forum will know I will spend as much time taking teh piss outa myself as everyone else ..:)

PS :I had a campaign to ban myslef a while back, and even still I is not banned..you mods are soooo mean

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Yepper as they say in the US of A...but anyone who knows me offa dis ere forum will know I will spend as much time taking teh piss outa myself as everyone else ..:)

PS :I had a campaign to ban myslef a while back, and even still I is not banned..you mods are soooo mean
:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

if we banned you, the internets would warp into a fokin black ole

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Sussed me out have ya ah well I will create caos another way today then

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Nay bad old chap nay bad..just a bit coughy at the moment
but tehre ya go brought me back to the interweb..rare to find me in any place for long these days always on da move you know how it is...