THE NOOB RADIUS

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Well mate......been working hard mate at all sorts of projects and letely been sick as a dog..but yep be back when I can..thanks for the mention mate

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Re: RADIUS

i am joking byt the way.
and i've really enjoyed watched the doc's about pirate radio, really good stuff (y)

Radius

VIP Junglist
Re: RADIUS

na just not had teh time..I is ill as fuck at teh moment ..got some nasty ill shit snotters off that goat cunt an ting innit

Radius

VIP Junglist
Yepper as they say in the US of A...but anyone who knows me offa dis ere forum will know I will spend as much time taking teh piss outa myself as everyone else ..:)

PS :I had a campaign to ban myslef a while back, and even still I is not banned..you mods are soooo mean

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Yepper as they say in the US of A...but anyone who knows me offa dis ere forum will know I will spend as much time taking teh piss outa myself as everyone else ..:)

PS :I had a campaign to ban myslef a while back, and even still I is not banned..you mods are soooo mean
:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

if we banned you, the internets would warp into a fokin black ole

Radius

VIP Junglist
Nay bad old chap nay bad..just a bit coughy at the moment
but tehre ya go brought me back to the interweb..rare to find me in any place for long these days always on da move you know how it is...