The Nine

Re-presses come and go, there was a little spree of them last year but it took me 3 month's to find it and I eventually found it in HMV of all places!!!!!

The irony.......,

Good luck!

Yeah it does come about, ya just gotta keep it peeled!

I might get myself a new copy when it gets repressed again, mine is WORN!

same, mines worn as fuck, why oh why did it have to be such a bad tune! doubt they'll be any represses for ages though

What an over rated tune! I only bought it because it sounds like 70s biker rock like black sabbath and I the refference to be funny.

I bought the repress that bad company did in 2001, it has some track called dog fight on the flip.

In the fine tradition (hah) of the back to the oldschool forum, I'll sell you my 2001 copy for 200 pounds. ;)

1992 said:
What an over rated tune! I only bought it because it sounds like 70s biker rock like black sabbath and I the refference to be funny.

I bought the repress that bad company did in 2001, it has some track called dog fight on the flip.

thats fukin blasphemy!!!!!!
:nono:

anyway black sabbath are wikkid! doesnt anyone else reckon that the nine deserves a remix!
how about a vocal version like skibba and twist em out .....eh actually ....maybe not eh?

ill sell my copy for fifty quid! im bored of it any way

Back
Top Bottom