The Nine Remastered on Bad Taste

i seriously don't get why pretty much every remaster sounds so shit, surely it can't be that hard not to make a complete trainwreck out of a tune

loudness is overrated why the fuck do you think does a mixer have a gain knob (and this tune sure as hell isn't made for the radio so why bother)

Last edited:
Yep. That's for those who didn't believe the remaster sounds shit compared to the original...

I totally disagree

Edit: jut listened a few times and dont see whats all the fuss is about that clip makes it sound worse than it is.

Last edited:
ah so this is "the nine"... :teeth:

wouldn't a vip/remixdown make more sense than a remaster anyway?

Probably the main reason they remaster it is because they want to re-release it on vinyl and no longer have the original vinyl master

Do they have the original project files?

I imagine that it would surely be very hard to make it sound any better without actually altering key components of the track - mastering won't do too much for it, as is apparent.

Overrated tune anyway.

:teeth:

What's wrong with 4 Days and Planet Dust? Those two still sound hench on vinyl.

What's wrong with 4 Days and Planet Dust? Those two still sound hench on vinyl.

Well the main reason I would want a remaster is because they arent available on mp3 or any other digital format currently. And if they remastered the tunes they'd probably release them digitally as well.

Well the main reason I would want a remaster is because they arent available on mp3 or any other digital format currently. And if they remastered the tunes they'd probably release them digitally as well.

planet dust is available on beatport as part of their book of the bad series. I can sort you out a wav of 4 days if you like? Decent quality

planet dust is available on beatport as part of their book of the bad series. I can sort you out a wav of 4 days if you like? Decent quality
The planet dust from beatport isnt brilliant quality I think, maybe just a matter of opinion. A WAV of 4 days would be lovely, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom