The Next big name in Jump up!!!!!

jeremyrose44

Pleasure, Modified Motion, Hazard, Majistrate, Steppa & Kitcha, Cabbie, Taxman, V2. All sound too similar. Thanks but no thanks.

I wish him well, but this sub genre is just sleep-inducing now.

Last edited:
Pleasure, Modified Motion, Hazard, Majistrate, Steppa & Kitcha, Cabbie, Taxman, V2. All sound too similar. Thanks but no thanks.

I wish him well, but this sub genre is just sleep-inducing now.

you must be deaf bro, haha.. there is some well shit jump up out these days but i would not include those names in the list

:clown:

I think he should stick to dubstep to be completely honest. That weird wobble bollocks is painful to my ears :cry:

I just think it's good to see more people from North america gettin involved in the scene. I'm actually Canadian, so every year when I go back there to visit the family I try and spread the gospel. At first everyone was like "drums and what?" But now everytime I go out more and more of them are feelin it. Plus you've got kings of the jungle in Toronto which is supposed to be siiick!!!! And you've got artists like this guy and ben sage, marcus visionary. It just gets me all fuzzy inside to see my peeps representing their bit in the scene!

:)

I just think it's good to see more people from North america gettin involved in the scene. I'm actually Canadian, so every year when I go back there to visit the family I try and spread the gospel. At first everyone was like "drums and what?" But now everytime I go out more and more of them are feelin it. Plus you've got kings of the jungle in Toronto which is supposed to be siiick!!!! And you've got artists like this guy and ben sage, marcus visionary. It just gets me all fuzzy inside to see my peeps representing their bit in the scene!

:)

And B.Traits is from Vancouver right?

Back
Top Bottom