The new Ray Keith track on UFO

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
http://shop.dnbforum.com/play.php?id=3757

What's the deal with this? I'm not having a go or anything like that, infact I have a lot of respect for Mr Keith. But..

Does he expect this to sell a shed load?
Did he test it on a crowd before he decided to release it?

Anyone care to comment? :boom:

Good old Ray Keith, love these tracks to bits. Just fat basslines and drum loops. Nothing else. Not an up-to-date style, but I'd like it. Probably would get quite bored of it after a short time though, and the guitarish intro put me off a bit. But just can't ignore the good bit of stompability that track includes.

Bit run of the mill. Sounds as though he knocked em out the sampler in a couple of hours. He's capable of stunning tuneage though so hopefully the relaunch of Penny Black will get him sorted out.

Sounds like a cutback version of an old dilly track... Just tryna remember the name of the track is reminds me of..

Bah, pothead memory strikes again.. Await the edit lol

Wasn't even a Dilly track, Lemon D - Find a Way on Big Bad Bass.. http://shop.dnbforum.com/play.php?id=633

Short-term memory is not too good evidently o_O

Last edited:
sparkyc10 said:
pretty damn dull i think. i can see the appeal it would have for some people but doesn't do a thing for me.
Yeah it wasn't meant to be an abuse thread or anything like that. It's just we know Ray can pull off some badass tunes when he wants too. His No No No effort was good, as was Jah Dread!

Then you have his classics too, I don't need to mention those :slayer:

sdm@work said:
Yeah it wasn't meant to be an abuse thread or anything like that. It's just we know Ray can pull off some badass tunes when he wants too. His No No No effort was good, as was Jah Dread!

Then you have his classics too, I don't need to mention those :slayer:

Jah Dread :love: The whole EP was badd!!

I liked this one, pretty sure it'd work in a club.
And yeah Jah Dread is fucking heavyweight

Back
Top Bottom