the new harribo advert

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
its cheery catchy little song, sterio typical middle class family and the lashing of happyness.

in the real world -
the mum would be downing a bottle or two every night.
the husband would be jobless.
the daughter would be finding out about boys.
and the son would be locked in his room smoking weed and listening to dnb.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
its cheery catchy little song, sterio typical middle class family and the lashing of happyness.

in the real world -
and the son would be locked in his room smoking weed and listening to dnb.
L:uberlaughL

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist

in the real world -
and the son would be locked in his room smoking weed and wanking.

*fixed*

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
That's advertising for you...

Empty promises of eternal happiness if you buy some sweets...or some shower gel....or fucking toothepaste.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
nonsense. i loathe everything with the intensity of a thousand suns. and i stink of sour piss and sweating ham

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
nonsense. i loathe everything with the intensity of a thousand suns. and i stink of sour piss and sweating ham
HA thats good and all that but my hate....my hate, has the no bounds i purrify the hate like some spanish inquisition my hate is so concentrated its enough to give you erectile dysfunction. my hate has lead to peoples suicide a just and noble suicide where they beleave their deaths have granted justice of great and horrid opionion to become law they are Martyrs to my hate

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats cute. i sleep on a bed of salt with razorblades in my mouth, and i e-mail pictures of spiders to your pets. in the morning. i tattooed a mcdonalds swastika on the inside of my eyelids. im possessed and branded. i piss ketamine. i see the world from a constant red haze of hate. people do not like me, i am most foul indeed, when im around people get stomach acid, heart aches, nausea, dizzy spells. i wear jeans so worn they are blank and slick and a blue shirt, rolled up sleeves, pony tail. socks and sandals, you have no idea with whom youre dealing. with. here.