The new Dubstep section.

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
The new Dubstep section, why has it been called that all of sudden?

It doesn't just include Dubstep, theres all sorts of different genres in that section.

Can it not be renamed?

The new Dubstep section, why has it been called that all of sudden?

It doesn't just include Dubstep, theres all sorts of different genres in that section.

Can it not be renamed?
Any suggestions welcome :)

The old name UK Underground imo, it summed up all the threads in there

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

also naming it dubstep could have negative effects.. like more and more people signing up just to discuss dubstep instead of primarily dnb.. until it TAKES OVER THE ENTIRE SITE :O

The old name UK Underground imo, it summed up all the threads in there

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

also naming it dubstep could have negative effects.. like more and more people signing up just to discuss dubstep instead of primarily dnb.. until it TAKES OVER THE ENTIRE SITE :O

I agree with Harry.
Cool, thanks. My problem with UK Underground is that its not very descriptive as to what music you're talking about. Dubstep for example is much more worldwide now than when it was when I first made that forum.

Anyone got any other suggestions? If not I'm more than happy to change it back to UK Underground, I certainly didn't want to upset anyone.

Maybe call it

'Dubstep & UK underground - Discuss Dubstep and the UK underground music scene - this includes Grime,UK Garage,Funky/Fidgit/Crack House,UK Hip-hop, Breakcore, and Breaks!'

What about having 'Uk Underground' with a 'Dubstep' sub forum? Or vise versa?

'other UK Bass music'?

or have a 'Dubstep/Garage' forum

---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:57 ----------

I'm more than happy to keep it as Dubstep tho :D

I mean we have a oldskool section so a dubstep section might entise more members, as the uk undergrounds main posts are about dubstep.

Or just go crazy rename the forum to bassmusic.com an have a forum for dnb, dubstep, garage, breaks, hip hop, blah, blah, blah :teeth:

Last edited:
I had thought about that! :)

I know I put the teeth but I sort of meant it as well.

I honestly think it would be good, I listen to alot of different genres now and it would be nice to be up todate on all of them without having to join numerous different forums. I know alot of members on here will dissagree though and want to keep it as a dnbforum

I know I put the teeth but I sort of meant it as well.

I honestly think it would be good, I listen to alot of different genres now and it would be nice to be up todate on all of them without having to join numerous different forums. I know alot of members on here will dissagree though and want to keep it as a dnbforum

Yea that's the reason I didn't do it. We have a great D&B community but lots of people do listen to Dubstep and Hip-hop. I'm sure we'll figure this out!

What about having 'Uk Underground' with a 'Dubstep' sub forum? Or vise versa?

'other UK Bass music'?

or have a 'Dubstep/Garage' forum

---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:57 ----------

I'm more than happy to keep it as Dubstep tho :D

I mean we have a oldskool section so a dubstep section might entise more members, as the uk undergrounds main posts are about dubstep.

Or just go crazy rename the forum to bassmusic.com an have a forum for dnb, dubstep, garage, breaks, hip hop, blah, blah, blah :teeth:

this would be good.. but Dubstep is so popular now I reckon it would just take over :-/

oh, please don't give dubstep fans a separate subforum. it's forum for dnb fans - dubstep fans have their own forums and additionally "UK underground" subforum here. enough.

oh, please don't give dubstep fans a separate subforum. it's forum for dnb fans - dubstep fans have their own forums and additionally "UK underground" subforum here. enough.

you r confus

UK underground was renamed Dubstep, its been changed back

Back
Top Bottom