THE NEW BREAKS X-CHANGE THREAD

Hello everyone, first post here.
Can somebody help me with these breaks here. Usually when i want to use breaks in .wav format i just right click on them in FL Studio and select " Open in new Fruity Slicer Channel " and it slices them into the piano roll in small parts and they can easily be worked with and rearranged.

But with the 200 breaks in this post which are also in .wav format when i do the same with the Fruity Slicer they become just one single note in the piano roll and I cannot work with them.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem, these breaks are too good to not use :)
Slice them up yourself and import each sample manually: what fruity slicer does is only a shortcut to the usual way of doing it.

With any/every wav based break add it to the slicer then click on the tool that looks like a stanley blade with a line next to it or something, a drop down menu will appear , i tend to always hit medium slicing and if its done it wrong i manually do it. Slice x is much better/accurate

This one is from my personal collection, i might have the CD sumwhere as well...might need sum time to find it tho

I'm looking for a good copy of the "New Apocalypse- Get Out Of My Life Woman" break. There seems to be a few versions of the song, one also buy Allen Toussaint (guess a few people covered the song, which all seem to have a break for the intro), but I need the New Apocalypse version.

On another note, I'd love any other sweet brakes that have good shuffles and ghost snares. I've got a ton of breaks, but not really much I like anymore or seem to particularly useful in making the driven neuro or dance floor style drums I'm trying to make.

If anyone knows of a breaks pack that loaded with amazing breaks I just just can't live without.... I'd love a link to that as well.

I'm looking for a good copy of the "New Apocalypse- Get Out Of My Life Woman" break. There seems to be a few versions of the song, one also buy Allen Toussaint (guess a few people covered the song, which all seem to have a break for the intro), but I need the New Apocalypse version.

On another note, I'd love any other sweet brakes that have good shuffles and ghost snares. I've got a ton of breaks, but not really much I like anymore or seem to particularly useful in making the driven neuro or dance floor style drums I'm trying to make.

If anyone knows of a breaks pack that loaded with amazing breaks I just just can't live without.... I'd love a link to that as well.

The New Apocalypse version might be the best (DJ Muggs, Lord Finesse, Chuck D........) alongside the less famous John Schroeder one
If you're looking for a good quality of this break you might consider buying the LP and sample it yourself, if you're willing to pay 50 to 150$ for a OG copy....
This one never been reissued from what i know...the break should be on some compilations somewhere....Sorry i have no clue which ones

BUT you can get this great one from FTB

"Stainless Soul" is a f* dope instrumentals LP, drums mix is amazing...not just a record for sampling imo

I found a post on gearslutz where a guy posted breaks of all the various versions\covers of the song, plus a battery sound bank of the individual drum chops. Obviously the download link was long dead by the time I found it.... But I asked and someone threw up a download of all the breaks. I'm not sure if they were sourced individually, or from one of the various artists "get out of my life, woman!" compilations (like the basement records one).

But enough chitchat, here's the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49822775/Get Out Of My Life, Woman.zip

These breaks are fucking gold man! So stoked to get them. Let me know if the link dies and I'll throw one up. Mad props to Bender412 (whoever you are) from gearslutz for dropping the link.

Cheers for the breaks, so many to go through.. :D

definitely check out the "get out of my life, woman!" breaks pack I threw up a few posts above this one. You recognize some (if not all) for sure.... been used in DnB, old hip-hop, and just about everything break related. Think one was the backbone of a Cypriss Hill track, could be wrong though. I'm not a master breaks ID'er by far.

Back
Top Bottom