THE NEW BREAKS X-CHANGE THREAD

Derelicts Of Tomorrow

Amateur Pedophile
VIP Junglist
What's this break called?
Sounds like just one shots with a lot of percussion underneath. I'm listening on my phone now so I'll check it out when I get back to the studio. It sounds like the break from either Matrix data life or Optical moving 808

Derelicts Of Tomorrow

Amateur Pedophile
VIP Junglist
Sounds like just one shots with a lot of percussion underneath. I'm listening on my phone now so I'll check it out when I get back to the studio. It sounds like the break from either Matrix data life or Optical moving 808
If you Google Simon V MIDI the midi patterns and diagrams of the brakes and instrument assignments are posted there for download pretty cool

ifanmusic

I have about three terabytes of old school breaks that I have collected over the last 17 years so if anybody's looking for something in particular tag me in your post and I'll see if I can hook you up
I don't need a copy of it or anything I use it all the time but I've always wondered what this break is called and where it's sampled from
starts at 1.28

Leniz

Can't Describe
VIP Junglist
I don't need a copy of it or anything I use it all the time but I've always wondered what this break is called and where it's sampled from
starts at 1.28
its BREAK 8 from a musicradar sample pack

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
versatility break is what i know that as. (the calibre tune)

we used pending drums and amens for silence along with some one shots and fills etc. Thanks for showing some love!! Big Up!

Attachments