The Neo - Hive Remix or VIP

A

af89

Not sure if that tune is a VIP or a remix, but its getting smacked left right and centre at the moment and i need to get my hands on it. Anyone know when its due for release?

also, if anyone has a link to pick up a copy of the Allegiance EP (somewhere that actually has it in stock) would save me the drama of another thread. Cheers

it's a vip. not sure of the release, someone else might be able to help you out on that...
i haven't looked at any of the other shop, but i know this guy has some in, if you don't mind paying a little extra.

15 quid buy it now price, nuts! sure i can get it somewhere cheaper but thanks though

Not sure if that tune is a VIP or a remix, but its getting smacked left right and centre at the moment and i need to get my hands on it. Anyone know when its due for release?

since this is dnb, i'll say end of 2008 or early 2009 :teeth:

If this issue still isn't resolved, which i'm quite doubtful of, you're not talking about the Neo (Remix), short but sweet, only lasting 2:11? If so, it's on Andy C's Nightlife 4. Hope that helped, if you hadn't figured it out yet.

If this issue still isn't resolved, which i'm quite doubtful of, you're not talking about the Neo (Remix), short but sweet, only lasting 2:11? If so, it's on Andy C's Nightlife 4. Hope that helped, if you hadn't figured it out yet.

delorean.jpg

You're gonna have to explain that one to me dude, how does Marty looking at his watch, with a flying Delorian in the background have to do with my post?

Sure took you awhile to draw that dude xD

Eh, since I didn't see an answer to the dudes question, just thought i'd put my 2 cents in.

Back
Top Bottom