THE NATIONAL DRUM AND BASS AWARDS 2010 RESULTS!

ok.....the reason i say tech is harder.........no not harder,more effort than jump up is the filtering,automation and resampling.so much time and effort goes into alot of it jus to get THAT bass sound.now IMO a jump up tune doesnt do alot to the bass.its normaly a bass found on a vst,give it a tad distortion and thats it.dont get me wrong i take my hat off to the likes of subfocus.....not for his tunes but his engineering side of things.U say about a tech producer not being able to make jump up????dan fresh is one pure example of a tech producer doin just that!
Rant over :D
youre possibly right there :D

i was havin a little rant as i said, cause i really NEVER heard a good (or even a serious attempt) of a jump up tune by any techy/liquid producer. id love to hear what youre able to make jump up wise!

so its just a standard template for techy/liquid producers to say that jump up is fucking easy to do and what they do is way harder, but no one is able to prove..

so prove me wrong please.

@ gambit interface get lo is a perfect example of what your saying, i completly agree with you, i'm not the biggest jump up fan but i am always interested in the tunes that have the dirty basslines and not skreetching synths...

on another note it should of been spy that won not sly

ok.....the reason i say tech is harder.........no not harder,more effort than jump up is the filtering,automation and resampling.so much time and effort goes into alot of it jus to get THAT bass sound.now IMO a jump up tune doesnt do alot to the bass.its normaly a bass found on a vst,give it a tad distortion and thats it.dont get me wrong i take my hat off to the likes of subfocus.....not for his tunes but his engineering side of things.U say about a tech producer not being able to make jump up????dan fresh is one pure example of a tech producer doin just that!
Rant over :D

You could also give Dillinja a mention in a way.

He now produces:

But he used to produce stuff like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also give Dillinja a mention in a way.

He now produces:

But he used to produce stuff like this:

nah. he doesnt make any techy stuff anymore, does he? so its more like a change, and not like doing different stuff at the same time.

doesnt matter anyways, think i got my point across.

man dont feel im picking on u......im not at all........alot of people have ur same views so its not jus aimed at u.to be honest the slangin match of jump up vs tech is very boring now.i just wanted to add my views on the subject. Ive got a few old hazard vinyl aswell wich are not jump up. ok ill shut up now

yeah. didnt feel you were picking on me, just had the feeling my point didnt came across as i meant it. and yes, its VERY boring. im having enough aswell. peace ;)

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Waste thread, pointless awards, meaningless, let's move on and moan about something else yeah ;)

best breakthrough dj should have been gifted to dj brockie in my opinion! also he should blatently get best Alltime producer! i was joking about the first bit! but second.... thats true!

same old same old. is alright actually i suppose but i'm sure best breakthough is just the first name they come across sly has been doing his thing for years. oh yeah os best producer? not imo but i suppose these awards say more about the people that vote rather than the actual (very predicatable) results.

what was the final top 3 for hype mc?????
trigga shoulda had it IMO
whether i roll with him is nothing to do with it, watch the atmosphere in a rave change when trigga grips the mic...

what was the final top 3 for hype mc?????
trigga shoulda had it IMO
whether i roll with him is nothing to do with it, watch the atmosphere in a rave change when trigga grips the mic...

unfortunatly he doesnt do the big ones enough like 1nation slammin v etc. doin raveology n muzic hertz aint enough

Back
Top Bottom