THE NATIONAL DRUM AND BASS AWARDS 2010 RESULTS!

no way original sin!

i didnt even like his album, i prefer the days of him when he was making tracks like, d for danger, dr feel good, decibel, overfiend etc..that was his best period of time by far!

i reckon if tomorrows another day vip got noticed earlier in the year, that COULD have got the best tune

I know alot of people, who only attend the so called "Big raves" like the awards and ravolgy as some one said.. and they would class them selfs as knowing alot about dnb where i would say they dont.. These are the type of people who vote.. Just pick the big names theve herd of

JackCirca: i dont usually shit talk, but what the fuck is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ri4-68Pn3g

dannybyrd: @JackCirca Dont hate... this is the future of modern music

kasracritical: @JackCirca thats a tune by the best new producer in drum and bass

JackCirca: @kasracritical obviously! i might give up on all this detailed nonsense and just make jumpup, i could be best new producer in 5 mins!

first, who the fuck is jackcirca? and on the matter - dont think he could be anywhere in 5 mins, except whinig that he didnt win.

imo jump up isnt as easy to produce as everyone says. for me, its faaaaaaaar easier to make a rolling techy track than something like twilight zone. and everytime i heard a tech/liquid producer do a jump up track, its was utter gash. on the contrary, there are quite a few jump up producers that do liquid/techy stuff and do it well.

not that i agree with the votes or something, just a lil rant here, and you know, votes are shit anyways, or du you agree with government votes?

first, who the fuck is jackcirca? and on the matter - dont think he could be anywhere in 5 mins, except whinig that he didnt win.

imo jump up isnt as easy to produce as everyone says. for me, its faaaaaaaar easier to make a rolling techy track than something like twilight zone. and everytime i heard a tech/liquid producer do a jump up track, its was utter gash. on the contrary, there are quite a few jump up producers that do liquid/techy stuff and do it well.

not that i agree with the votes or something, just a lil rant here, and you know, votes are shit anyways, or du you agree with government votes?

Examples?

I would love to hear this..........jump up isnt easy to make?????? i can prove that it is easy to make!!

circa is on the med school music new blood ep, check out the youtube channel, got all the tracks from the ep up there

Rollin tech easier than jump up?

LOL

I couldnt imagine the standard of the tecchy roller being very good then

no way original sin!

i didnt even like his album, i prefer the days of him when he was making tracks like, d for danger, dr feel good, decibel, overfiend etc..that was his best period of time by far!

i reckon if tomorrows another day vip got noticed earlier in the year, that COULD have got the best tune

hazard played this, yes i stuck around for hazards set.

Rollin tech easier than jump up?

LOL

I couldnt imagine the standard of the tecchy roller being very good then

youre possibly right there :D

i was havin a little rant as i said, cause i really NEVER heard a good (or even a serious attempt) of a jump up tune by any techy/liquid producer. id love to hear what youre able to make jump up wise!

so its just a standard template for techy/liquid producers to say that jump up is fucking easy to do and what they do is way harder, but no one is able to prove..

so prove me wrong please.

Jump up isn't any easier to make than Tech, Liquid, Darkstep.

Jump Up is designed to do exactly as the name suggests. Even Hype said the best Jump Up tunes are the ones that keep it simple and don't try to get all technical, a decent bassline is the most important element. I agree with him to be honest, jump up was never meant to be examples of technical wizardy, it was for big tunes to make everyone go crazy on the dance floor.

Even though it's not my thing, it has it's rightful place in the scene.

Back
Top Bottom