THE NATIONAL DRUM AND BASS AWARDS 2010 - 27TH FEB 2010 - B'HAM

Vote Netsky for best breakthrough dj/producer

No one can says hes been around for years...No one had heard of him 11 months ago and look at him now.. A true breakthrough artist

Yeah but u know full well original sin will win breakthrough producer, and someone like sub will win the breakthrough dj..... Cause ppl that vote for this don't actually know what the categories mean!

well vote with your mouth then

you cant say "pfft, DJJumpUpWobblebizniz is going to win Best DJ anyway, so I wont vote at all". If enough people share that view and all vote, then the winners could all be deserving.

line up looks fucking big though guaranteed roadblock need to get there early doors to guarantee getting in. heard a lot of heads with tickets didn't get in last time around.

open voting this year means you can vote for who you want lets get netsky the credit he deserves. and no andy c or skiba best mc or dj i want new winners

open voting? what no nominations?

who's gonna start a spampaign and get tony blair as best break through dj?

sorry but it made me chuckle.
:ban:

just saw you have to vote in every category, thats just wack. bare people who don't know will just put anything.

Last edited:
open voting? what no nominations?

who's gonna start a spampaign and get tony blair as best break through dj?

sorry but it made me chuckle.
:ban:

just saw you have to vote in every category, thats just wack. bare people who don't know will just put anything.

HEHEHE! This could be very funny! Mr Blobby for best producer/dj/label

so, out of interest, have you voted at all?

Yes I have

Hope to see some new winners this year and not the same names that have featured for the past few years. Tired and stale is what these awards have been in the past

Friction for best newcomer :not_worth

the night will be elter but the awards are an absolute farse, the nominations for best new comer had names lthat had been in the game for time, its like the big players gettin more recognition rather then new names, but like i sed the night will be a blinder.

This pretty much sums it up for me, The Awards are going to be completley biased towards whoever is constantly in the limelight, But that doesnt mean the night will be shit, The main room in itself is reason worth going- let alone the other four arenas.

Had a proper good un' last year, went to my local before heading up to Brum and found that the majority of the people in there were going up too- Sorting taxis out was a bit of a joke to be honest... :D

Back
Top Bottom