\\\ THE MUTANT DJS live on Force FM /// MCs MEKAR & GUSTO \\\

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
The Mutant DJs live on Force FM 15-09-2008

2863747066_af1e3fa366.jpg

With MCs MEKAR & GUSTO

Sorry no tracklisting yet. If anyone can get one done then massive respect in advance.

But... three words.... BIG, BAD and HEAVY!

Absolute bomb of a set... check it out!!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

MEGAUPLOAD MIRROR

Peace!​

Last edited:
ez rocksteady...
itz a phat set,no doubt but sumhow it hasn t got the freshness the otha sets had...not ment as disrespect but i feel like sumthings missin on it...peez

Nice one Rock!

Couldn't tune in for some reason, this will keep me entertained on my day off tomorrow :D

sickness!

got distracted & forgot to tune in :spliff:

pon the d/l!

boh! big ups!! will listen tomorrow while driving home - looking forward to it!

cant wait till this has finished dlin!!

this is a gooooooood set !

Safe peeps! big respect!

ez rocksteady...
itz a phat set,no doubt but sumhow it hasn t got the freshness the otha sets had...not ment as disrespect but i feel like sumthings missin on it...peez

yeh i was listening on my pod this morning.... think its a bit tinny.... the compressor at the studio is set up like that i think??... a bit annoying... but ill get it sorted and pm you a new link bro....

dou ahve to have winamp to listen to the show?

nah dont think so man.... should work on media player??

dou ahve to have winamp to listen to the show?

should just stream through media player. there's been a few problems with the stream over the last week.... think it's just getting used to being on 24/7, but management is aware of it now and is ironing out the creases (y)

oh, and this set is asolutly sick batch.... will be on the d/l when i get in. i haven't enjoyed a rinse out like this in a long time. i was driving about for around 30mins after the show because it was so fucking big, i didn't wana leave the warmth of the sub in my car!!!!!

yeh i was listening on my pod this morning.... think its a bit tinny.... the compressor at the studio is set up like that i think??... a bit annoying... but ill get it sorted and pm you a new link bro....

i know why this is. i'll be there to fill you in about it next week. it's only something i became aware of properly on monday (y)

Last edited:
oh yeah, i'm blatantly stealin' that upside down/planet dust mix :teeth:;)

HAHAHA!! TEA LEAF!!.... GRAB HIM!! hahaha... i kinda flopped it on this set...... was too busy jumpin around! haha

just realised how good that tune that says ''dark'' in is rocksteady big up

Nice one bruvva... got a newer version of it now... me and Danja are working on "We Do It All" EP.... will be ready for release next few months..... maybe on the new QC Label..... will have the new "Dark Business" on it.... aswell as a Remix of Dark Biz by Manga from Cyntax Error..... and two others... that im going to keep close to my chest for the min!...... hahaha..

nice one mr rocksteady! :rslayer: hey tried to add u on myspace, it kept fuckin me about (think myspace in general yesterday or my bloody internet connection!!)

so add me if u got some time bro ;) addy on the signature..

peace

Back
Top Bottom