THE MUTANT DJ'S & BROOKES BOTHERS 21st FEB!!!

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
Just been working on a pre-flyer...
Design opinions if you please....

n592125472_5519573_7526.jpg

Last edited:
hm just my opinion but i reckon some white or some gradient of white n orange for the text, looks good though. like the sky looks sick

hm just my opinion but i reckon some white or some gradient of white n orange for the text, looks good though. like the sky looks sick

yeah thats what i was thinking too...

its only the pre-flyer...so theres plenty of time...

it needs the balance of a bit of white on the bottom...like in the sky...

safe

I like the brushes used they look sick, what about puttin more sky or something near the bottom of the flyer with the same colours as the top!

YOU NEED SUM WHITE IN THE LOGO TO MAKE IT STAND OUT AFTER PRINT & DEFO WHITE COLORED TEXT. WHERE YOU HAVE GOT THEM ARROWS, UNDER THEM, MAYBE GET PICTURES OF THE ARTISTS OR A LITTLE WRITE UP ABOUT THE NIGHT. OR BOTH..

OH AND ADD MY NAME hehe

P.S. DESIGN IS LOOKIN BIG BRUV, BE SICK ONCE ITS FINISHED.

HAVING ANOTHER LOOK, MAYBE HAVE A WRITE UP ABOUT THE ARTISTS IN SMALL TEXT UNDER THE LOGO'S AND HAVE PICS NEXT TO THEM.

THE TMD LOGO LOOKS SICKKKKKKKK

HAVING ANOTHER LOOK, MAYBE HAVE A WRITE UP ABOUT THE ARTISTS IN SMALL TEXT UNDER THE LOGO'S AND HAVE PICS NEXT TO THEM.

THE TMD LOGO LOOKS SICKKKKKKKK

yeh man.. i think we're gonna do some write ups like you said... got a press pack coming over from Brookes Brothers today... so gonna get on it... nice one for the feedback bro

YOU NEED SUM WHITE IN THE LOGO TO MAKE IT STAND OUT AFTER PRINT & DEFO WHITE COLORED TEXT. WHERE YOU HAVE GOT THEM ARROWS, UNDER THEM, MAYBE GET PICTURES OF THE ARTISTS OR A LITTLE WRITE UP ABOUT THE NIGHT. OR BOTH..

OH AND ADD MY NAME hehe

P.S. DESIGN IS LOOKIN BIG BRUV, BE SICK ONCE ITS FINISHED.

Safe Meks...much appreciated...

yeah Rocks wants a different name for the night anyways...so didnt want to faf around with something too much that aint gonna be used...

like the idea bout the write up tho...

watch this space...

Back
Top Bottom