The Mutant DJs b2b DJ S.O /// with MCs MEKAR and GUSTO /// LONG AWAITED SET HERE!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2863747082_f1efcd096c_o.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alot of people have been asking me to get this set up on the forum... and finally ive managed to get the time to get it up...

**NO TRACKLISTING AS OF YET**
Awaiting DJ S.O to send us the tracks he played.... but expect tracks from the likes of
Original Sin, Prolix, Simon Bassline, Cabbie, Tantrum Desire, RocksteadyUK.... plus loads more!!

Was a massive set... so check it out.... let us know how your feeling it......

Remember to lock on every Monday 9-10.30pm.... 106.5 Force FM!!!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
(Private server = fast d/load speeds!! snap it up!!)

To keep you busy while it downloads..... heres a few pics from our SubsiDance event on the 31st October.... Big up to all who attended was a proper sick night!!

3034686144_cc44f7a8ff_o.jpg

The Mutant DJs and MCs Mekar and Gusto
3034688260_15304a906d_o.jpg

Crowd Shot
3034686148_6a8ea39643_o.jpg

Crowd Shot
3034686128_6b407e365a_o.jpg

DJ SLB and Gusto
3034688264_ee1f9c3a12_o.jpg

The Mutant DJs and Mekar MC
3034686130_3b18d9fbb4_o.jpg

Mekar and Gusto
3034686134_b1390140e7_o.jpg

The Mutant DJs, Mekar and J Cutter
3034688262_2b2a3cfd04_o.jpg

Crowd Shot
3034688270_ea7103bd46_o.jpg

RocksteadyUK and Mekar MC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:
Re: The Mutant DJs b2b DJ S.O /// with MCs MEKAR and GUSTO /// LONG AWAITED SET HERE!

Nice one man. Give us a T/L.

Re: The Mutant DJs b2b DJ S.O /// with MCs MEKAR and GUSTO /// LONG AWAITED SET HERE!

heavy,on the dl...

big! awaiting the tl tho..

were any of the other sets of the night recorded?

big! awaiting the tl tho..

were any of the other sets of the night recorded?

nah... well pissed.... my computer decided it wanted to blow a fuse before the night even started!!

for our next one we have arranged a HD recorder.... so will defo be recorded.... gonna have a few bigger names down there this time aswell......

heavy, on the d/l

for our next one we have arranged a HD recorder.... so will defo be recorded.... gonna have a few bigger names down there this time aswell......

where?

when?

who?

:teeth:

heavy, on the d/l

where?

when?

who?

:teeth:

Where? Herbal in Shoreditch preferably... havent been able to get hold of them yet... if not somewhere in shoreditch either way...

When? Late January

Who? got a list of DJs as long as my arm at the moment who want to be apart it. Top of the list are High Contrast (most likely for January), Logistics, Spor, and Black Sun Empire.... these four, ive never seen live and really want to.... so are very high posibilities.... aswell as Logan D, Ruff-Stuff, Tantrum Desire..... ill be putting them alongside some of dnbforum DJs aswell. namely, Riisu, DJ Wizz, Jay Walker, Noize, SLB etc... Im really looking to make it as diverse as possible, so expect a killer night from an unlikely looking line up. Im getting Liquid, Jump-up and Neuro all under one roof..... in an attempt to show a few people that it can be done and in a vain effort to bring Drum'n'Bass back to the way it used to be, when ravers arent stuck with choosing a "liquid" or a "jump-up" night.....

Theres also a possibility of Vex'd coming over for a set... spoke to them about it and they are well up for getting involved and possibly taking a tri-monthly resident spot for Dubstep? not confirmed as of yet... but, theres a little bit of news for you guys.... lets hope we can get it sorted.

big up for the interest... ill keep everyone posted once ive got some confirmed dates etc...

Where? Herbal in Shoreditch preferably... havent been able to get hold of them yet... if not somewhere in shoreditch either way...

When? Late January

Who? got a list of DJs as long as my arm at the moment who want to be apart it. Top of the list are High Contrast (most likely for January), Logistics, Spor, and Black Sun Empire.... these four, ive never seen live and really want to.... so are very high posibilities.... aswell as Logan D, Ruff-Stuff, Tantrum Desire..... ill be putting them alongside some of dnbforum DJs aswell. namely, Riisu, DJ Wizz, Jay Walker, Noize, SLB etc... Im really looking to make it as diverse as possible, so expect a killer night from an unlikely looking line up. Im getting Liquid, Jump-up and Neuro all under one roof..... in an attempt to show a few people that it can be done and in a vain effort to bring Drum'n'Bass back to the way it used to be, when ravers arent stuck with choosing a "liquid" or a "jump-up" night.....

Theres also a possibility of Vex'd coming over for a set... spoke to them about it and they are well up for getting involved and possibly taking a tri-monthly resident spot for Dubstep? not confirmed as of yet... but, theres a little bit of news for you guys.... lets hope we can get it sorted.

big up for the interest... ill keep everyone posted once ive got some confirmed dates etc...

Cool, I'll get downloading thanks :)
That night sounds AMAZING! I really want to see spor and black sun empire....I can't wait!! And I've never been to herbal either! Yay!:gang_bang

O sweet was dis the one dwn in New Cross? Ash-A-Tack was ther wern e? saw d line-up bt had 2save muny 4the innovation warm-up n Dam this wk bt wil defo try n hit up the nxt one, y go across the river, keep it sowf east lol!!! Peace.

O sweet was dis the one dwn in New Cross? Ash-A-Tack was ther wern e? saw d line-up bt had 2save muny 4the innovation warm-up n Dam this wk bt wil defo try n hit up the nxt one, y go across the river, keep it sowf east lol!!! Peace.

nah man... that was Kings Of The Nuskool... run by a few close mates.... their night was proper good.... mine was in Camberwell... @ Redstar....

Come down to the next one mate...

When? Late January

ahhh i hate being 16...its posts like this that make me depressed hahaha

I LOVE THIS SHIT!!! BIG UPPZZZ MUTANTS, MEKKA N GUSTO.

GET ON DIS PEEPS HEAVY BISNIZ AS PER USUAL.

BIGG UPPPZZ ROCKY HEAVY. LOVIN THE VIBE LIVO.

:D

nah man... that was Kings Of The Nuskool... run by a few close mates.... their night was proper good.... mine was in Camberwell... @ Redstar....

Come down to the next one mate...

Wil do bruv no probs, dyu kno wen it is? Peace.

One last bump for this thread... before we get two new sets up and rolling...

Watch out for tonights Force FM set with Andlar, Mekar and Gusto coming soon...

aswell as the NEW!! Haunted Hospital Sessions Pt 4 featuring DJ Wizz...... MAHOOSIVE!!

that is a fuckin fat set!!!!

Back
Top Bottom