the move to digital.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
heres my question's..

Is it worth buying brand new on finance or just going second hand? Iv never had issues second hand and when i see the price for both serato and monitors from djfinance i just cant bring myself to click the proceed button! im not sure if its me being tight or just over analysing things but its just so fucking pricey!

my other option as to sell my technics and all my vinyl. which will kill me. I feel like I need to upgrade pretty much everything or just knock it all on the head and sell up tbh.

It is expensive mate, but it's so worth it in the long run. I can't even begin to tell you how much I started enjoying it more after making the switch, the money you save on buying vinyl will cover it if you're like me.

Traktor homie.

- - - Updated - - -

If i was you, I'd finance a Traktor Kontrol Z2 and sell my current mixer. Or, buy a second hand Traktor Audio 6 and a Kontrol X1.

its stressing me out man! matty did u got with traktor ?

- - - Updated - - -

Traktor homie.

- - - Updated - - -

If i was you, I'd finance a Traktor Kontrol Z2 and sell my current mixer. Or, buy a second hand Traktor Audio 6 and a Kontrol X1.

tbh if im gonna do it it will be with my technics man, aint a fan of those controller things. and if not that id get cdj's

its stressing me out man! matty did u got with traktor ?

- - - Updated - - -

tbh if im gonna do it it will be with my technics man, aint a fan of those controller things. and if not that id get cdj's

I did mate, played in Belgium with Mistanoize and after watching him decided to go for it. Honestly barely difference between that and Serato in my opinion but try them both to see which you prefer.

Honestly mate, don't stress, just do! Definitely keep the technics for it.

NOOOOOOO don't become another laptop dj get some cdj's and do it properly. In ten years time its just going to be laptop dj's with there sync buttons now where's the fun in that

OOOSSSSSSHHHHHHH

Day i financed myself Serato SL4 is a day i'll never regret. Love that piece of kit to bits <3.

Serato is a little pricier, and i agree theres very little difference in terms of quality/latency etc, but the traktor software always annoyed me, feel like a 12 year old with Virtual DJ whenever i use it.

serato or tracktor
they both serve the same purpose. that way you get to keep your sexy 1210s

could easily go 2nd hand. there are a lot of older and cheaper dvs models that will serve your needs perfectly. you dont need al the bells and whistles. do your research on each model see which one is for you.

serato sl1 should be under £200. its not the best one but it will work. however if your going to be playing out with it.. i think you need sl2 or 3 upwards really. (just because you dont need to plug it in, don't quote me on that tho)
cant comment on tracktor as personally ive never touched it, lots of peeps on here will be able to advise you tho.

NOOOOOOO don't become another laptop dj get some cdj's and do it properly. In ten years time its just going to be laptop dj's with there sync buttons now where's the fun in that

OOOSSSSSSHHHHHHH

CDJ's and Rekordbox have the same functions as a laptop for 5 times the price.

serato or tracktor
they both serve the same purpose. that way you get to keep your sexy 1210s

could easily go 2nd hand. there are a lot of older and cheaper dvs models that will serve your needs perfectly. you dont need al the bells and whistles. do your research on each model see which one is for you.

serato sl1 should be under £200. its not the best one but it will work. however if your going to be playing out with it.. i think you need sl2 or 3 upwards really. (just because you dont need to plug it in, don't quote me on that tho)
cant comment on tracktor as personally ive never touched it, lots of peeps on here will be able to advise you tho.

SL1 is USB1, can have terrible latency.

My first DVS was iScratch Mixlive, worked perfectly. Loved it to bits. Only replaced it with serato as i figured if im financing something i might as well get everything i want in one fell swoop.

I moved to traktor nearly a year ago and it is a fantastic piece of kit tone. You're welcome to come try it one day if you want. So easy to use and has the vinyl feel.

Very few of us seemingly mixing vinyl anymore...

Traktor's going to be my move. Its just if and when and making the plunge which me and you both seem to have trouble with Tone.

I think its an inevitablity tbh

Unless you can fully justify and afford using wax then its fair enough to carry on. Otherwise going digital is the only way you'll be able to carry on. Dont get CDJ's. They're fucking rubbish

And out of Serato & Traktor? Defintely Serato.... All the added features on Traktor you wont need to use. An SL3 or SL4 box will do the trick perfectly

. Dont get CDJ's. They're fucking rubbish

And out of Serato & Traktor? Defintely Serato.... All the added features on Traktor you wont need to use. An SL3 or SL4 box will do the trick perfectly

fucking laptop dj's...

Back
Top Bottom