The most recent thing that pissed you off?

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
your an angry man brof.

the most recent thing for me is on my other computer i got multiple trojan viruses and needed to wipe the disc n start over. all because i tried isohunting a pdf kit.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
getting taxman - i dream't music through the post this morning and its warped to fuck! its gonna ride my needle like a ferry! bad times!

slimbo011

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
slow walking people on the underground...

tourists on the tube...

arm swinging walking women...why do they feel the need to swing thier arms so wide...the amount of times ive tried to over take a slow moving woman and near enuf been wacked in the nuts by rampant arm swinging!!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yeh, slow walkers piss me off. Especially when it's busy and you need to get somewhere.

People in shops who stand in the MIDDLE of the aisle and chat really fucks me off.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
The moron who keeps ringing my mobile hanging up. Geting right on my nerves.
easy to get this sorted if its been done over 4 times - go to the police and report harrastment ... under a section 2 of harrastment ... unwanted phone calls and txts that annoy and inconveniance u can be delt with,the law is on your side,you can also contact your phone company and they can trace n block the number too . you may think its a waste of time but trust me its not ..... :wave:

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
i was on a 6 hour car journey recently and got insanely bored so jus kept ringin up people i know in a dodgy accent threatening to beat them senseless n that. that must have been annoying